Nothing Happens to Me

Sounds of explosions, firing guns and a name being shouted.
That scene....

"Y/N!

Cadette! " it echoed

Gasp! You spring up from your bed from the nightmare gasping for air and holding your aching head.
Looking around you see yourself back in your apartment, you breath deeply and went back to lie down but you can't continue to sleep.

You cried thinking about that day in the army, since you couldn't go back to sleep, you sat up and looked around "this place reminds me too much of that day " you mumbled to yourself

The next day, you grab your walking stick, and went straight to your desk  opening a drawer, you grab your laptop, revealing a small gun was behind.

You didn't mind it and just opened your laptop and headed to your blog, which wasn't going good.

...................

"how's your blog going? " your psychiatrist, Valka ask.

You cleared your throat and answered "yeah, good very good "

"you haven't written a word, have you?" she said scribbling down her notebook, you saw it though.

"you just wrote 'still has trust issues' "

"and you read my handwritten upside down. You see what I mean..." she pointed out.

You bite your lips, knowing she has a point.

"Y/N, your a soldier and it's going to take a while to adjust to civilian life. And writing a blog about everything that happens to you will honestly help you.... "

There was quite silence till you decided to speak up.

"Nothing ever happens to me............. "