H2

"the body of Jim Lake, Junior minister for transport, was found late last night on a building site in Greater London. Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide. We can confirm that this apparent suicide closely resembles those of Sir Naveen and Jack Phillimore.

In the light of this, these incidents are now being treated as linked. The investigation is ongoing, but Detective Inspector Hofferson will take questions Now. " Snoutlout Jorgenson
stated to the press and reporters started talking and asking questions.

"detective inspector, how can suicides be link? " one asked

"well, they all took the same poison. They are all found in places they had no reason to be. None of them had shown any prior intention - " Astrid was cut off by the one who asked the question.

"but you can't have serial suicides- "

"well apparently you can! " she huffed  a bit stressed because of this investigation

"these suicides there's nothing that links them? " another one asked

"there's no link we haven't found yet but we're looking for it. There has to be one " once she answered that statement, mobile phones started beeping all together, including Astrid and Snoutlout's phone, texted the same thing.

'WRONG!'

"if you all got texts please ignore them, if there are no more questions for detective inspector Hofferson, I'm going to bring this session an end. "

The two left the crowd of questions and Astrid then received a text,

'you know where to find me' -H2

The detective rolled her eyes and went straight to this H2 was,

"you've got to stop him doing that. He's making us look like idiots. " Snoutlout pointed out.

"if you can tell me how he does that I'll stop him. "

Back to you in the park

You walk around the park with your walking stick since you have a limp searching for a new place to call home.

"Y/N! Y/N Maxwell! " called Fishlegs .
"Ingerman, Fishlegs Ingerman. We were at the dragon academy together"

"yes, sorry, yes Fishlegs, Hello! " you cheered, not wanting to seem rude.
"I didn't recognize you, "

"yeah I know I got more fatter" he frowned

"no, no, that's not it! " he smiled and shooked your hand.

"I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at, what happened? " you hesitated to answer his question but you just replied with 3 simple words.

"I got shot... " a look of pity took over him, he saw a food truck and ordered 2 sandwiches and a coffee for you, his treat.

He found an empty bench where you can sit and for a few moments it was the crunching sounds of bites and awkward tension between you two.

"so, are you still at the dragon academy? " you asked to cut the silence as you take sip of your coffee.

"teaching now, bright young things like we used to be. God, I hate them. " he laughed as you keep nodding and listening. A bit uninterested in his story.