The New Girl

Clouds the shapes of bunnies pass by the window, keeping my attention away from the classroom around me. My chin in my hand and a small bead of sweat from the heat on my forehead, I can't help but daydream, a dribble of drool running out the corner of my mouth.

Out of nowhere, a pencil flys passed my head, missing me by inches and causing me to jolt back to reality. "Ayaka! Pay attention!" yells Miss Nakamura, her hands on her hips.

"Yes, Miss!" I exclaim, eyes forward.

"Good!" Miss Nakamura continues as I briefly wipe away the tiny bit of drool: "Now class, today I'd like to introduce to you a new foreign exchange student..."

From the teacher's shadow steps forward a girl - pulling me fully out of my daydream reverie. Her beauty leaves me stunned as I can't help but sit and stare. Blinking innocently with her bright blue eyes, a small smile sits on her soft pink lips. Long blonde wavy hair cascades down her shoulders, decorated with a cute red ribbon on top. She's dressed in our school uniform: a white short-sleeve blouse with a blue sailor collar, red ribbon (matching the one in her hair), a dark blue pleated skirt, white knee-high socks, and shiny black shoes. The blouse stretches ever-so-tightly over her chest as the skirt comes up just above her bare knees.

'Wow...' my eyes glaze over, taking her all in as fantasies of just sitting next to and chatting casually away this goddess float through my head. I barely even register Miss Nakamura's words until she finally introduces the girl as Michelle.

"Hello, everyone" the new girl starts in an angelic voice "it's nice to meet you all! Let's get along well!" She gives us all a clumsy little bow, a silly grin plastered on her face.

'She's so...' words fail me as I try to figure out exactly what she is, exactly what she makes me feel. There's just something about the way that she holds herself, the way that she tucks her hair back behind her ear after her bow, the way her smile radiates through the room, the way her breasts strain against her shirt - hiding a supple secret beneath its white exterior...

A sudden throb in my panties calls me back to the present, making me painfully aware of  something going on in my nether regions. I sit bolt upright in my seat, punching my one hand up in the air, while the other clutches at my skirt. "Miss! Miss! Please may I go to the bathroom?" My desperate voice bringing all the eyes of the room onto me.

Miss Nakamura looks at me suspiciously for a moment, her nostrils flaring slightly as if she were a bloodhound trying to sniff out a lie. "Fine, Ayaka," she sighs, "but only on one condition: you will show Michelle around the school after class."

The idea of spending any amount of time with the cute new girl causes a much stronger twitch underneath my skirt, making me squirm slightly in my seat, desperate to hide my secret. I pray to every Goddess that it only looks as if I'm bursting for the loo.

"O-of course, Miss!" I stammer and stand up, banging my hip on the desk in my haste. Almost hobbling through the pain, tears in my eyes, I move to the front of the class, briefly bowing to Michelle and welcoming her to the school. Her rosey-cheeked face tempts a glance, allowing Michelle a moment to catch my eye - giving me a small wink before returning the bow. My heart skips a beat as my arousal increases.

Heat rushes up to my face and I push passed Michelle, running out the open door and down the corridor, urgently heading towards the toilet. Finding an empty stall, I jump inside, slamming the door shut and hearing the echoing click of the lock. I immediately reach under my skirt and pull down my white panties around my knees. Gasping with relief, my futa cock is released - free to grow rapidly in size, inch by inch, until it's almost fully erect. My heart beat is matched in my erection as it throbs fiercely with each thump. I grasp the base of my shaft, holding the cock still, trying to tame my pulse. "Phew, that was close," I sigh.