The Lesson

Sitting in class on a Monday is never fun - especially when your eyes are red and puffy from a weekend of crying. Yet here I sit, painful butterflies flapping violently in my stomach every time Michelle glances back at me. Her constant looks of concern making me feel guilty for the promise I made myself to stay away from her. Luckily Miss Nakamura has made it easier by moving her seat to the opposite side of the class - but that doesn't stop her from trying to get my attention.

"Now class," begins Miss Nakamura at the start of our biology lesson, giving me a great excuse to try and focus purely on the teacher at the front of the class and not the swirl of blonde hair that keeps bristling each time Michelle turns to look at me.

"Today we will be starting a new module. Last week we looked at male and female anatomy - and now we will be looking at the Futanari reproductive system." A murmur runs through the class as I feel heat creep up the back of my neck. Did Michelle tell Miss Nakamura that I'm a...? I glance over at Michelle, but she's now sitting up straight and staring ahead.

Miss Nakamura lifts up her hand to quiet the class. "Yes, yes, I know that Futanari are considered sacred beings, but with the increase of Hideaway and Runaway Futanari, the government has decided that you should learn about their anatomy too - in order to protect your sensitive adolescent selves." A faint smirk appears on the teacher's face, as if she's mocking us.

"As many of you know," Miss Nakamura turns to put up a poster featuring two Futanari, their arms and legs stretched out in the diagram, "these sacred beings are mostly female combined with male genitalia. But what you probably don't know is that there are in actual fact two types of Futanari.

"While both types share multiple features, a huge difference between the two are the genitalia themselves. Firstly, the Alpha Futanari," Miss Nakamura's pointer stick cracks against the picture on the left, "She has a full set of male genitalia - complete with a penis and testicles. They do not have a vagina." The stick moving moving down to the testicles.

A barely contained fit of giggles erupts from the front of the class. "That's enough Miss Kirata," the teacher says in a stern voice, clearly irked by the interruption. She turns back to the poster, the tip of her pointer circling the Futanari's crotch, making me blush and stare down at my desk, a faint twinge emanating from my own loins.

"As you can see from this diagram, the Alpha Futanari's penis is shorter, veiner, and has greater girth." A renewed fit of laughter comes from the front of the class. "Miss Misa Kirata, this is your last warning," the teacher's eyes closing for a purposefully long period of time, "While Alpha Futanari can almost be considered completely male - in the biological sense - the rest of their anatomy is still completely female. They have breasts, wider hips and they even have a female reproductive system. However, they cannot naturally conceive nor give birth to children.

"As for the Beta Futanari," the tip of the pointer caresses the crotch of the picture on the right, "their penis is longer, smoother and more slender. Their package is also complete with female sex organs under the shaft. This type of Futanari has a pair of 'internal testicles' - which still allows them to ejaculate semen," Miss Nakamura says in a very matter-of-fact tone. A tone that gets another torrent of giggles from Misa.

"That is enough, Miss Kirata! You will be staying after class and we'll have to have to little chat about manners," Miss Nakamura sneers. You could almost hear the tension as the whole class snaps to attention, the old wooden chairs creaking while students shuffle to sit up straight, all eyes fixed on the teacher.

After a moment's pause, Miss Nakamura continues the lesson in her normal tone, acting as if nothing happened. "Those are the main differences between the two Futanari sexes. Now who can tell me the similarities?"