The School Tour

Finally the bell rings - signalling the end of the day. I lag behind in class, packing my bag slowly, waiting for everyone to leave before I do. As the class empties, I notice Michelle standing on the other side of her desk, watching me expectantly. I avoid eye contact as I finish packing, heading straight towards the door, completely ignoring her.

"Hey, Ayaka, wait up!" Michelle calls, moving quickly after me. I keep walking briskly out the door, trying to lose her. I know that if I hang around her, I'm going to get another uncontrollable erection and have my secret exposed to the world. I feel heat rising up my neck again as I think about how badly I want to be alone with her, how eagerly she seems to actually want to be alone with me... my body shivers and my heart races. No, I can't do it - I have to protect myself first.

"You're supposed to show me around, remember?" her voice surprises me as I realise that she's easily keeping up with me. I break into a run before ducking into the same bathroom I masturbated in earlier. I slam the door and let out a huff of air.

My heart hammers in my chest as I stand there, thinking about showing Michelle around the school, about caressing her smooth skin, about kissing her soft lips...

I shake my head, feeling a twitch in my panties again. I can't think about that! I have to protect my true self. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

As I start to calm down, I notice a small wet sound that's gently echoing through the bathroom. Completely distracted by it, I step forward and strain my ears, trying to make out the source of the noise. One of the cubicle doors is closed - the exact cubicle I came in earlier that morning. My eyes widen as I realise that the noise I'm hearing is that of female masturbation. A girl's faint moaning becomes clear as I stand there listening to the sounds of her wetness. A sickening feeling creeps through my stomach as I realise I must've left a spot of my pheromone-filled cum. I quickly turn tail and run out of the bathroom door.

Little did I know that Michelle was standing right outside and as I walk out the bathroom, I run into her, knocking her over and falling on top of her.

"O-oh, Michelle, s-sorry !" I stammer, my face so close to hers that I can smell her sweet scent. My dark hair falling around our faces, a curtain of privacy making everything more intense. I look into her blue eyes for a moment in complete surprise, seeing the same expression reflected in her face. Recovering my senses, I quickly stand up, offering her a hand.

Her expression changes as she giggles lightly before grasping my open hand - the feeling of her soft skin sending thrills down my spine, while I try to use my tiny frame to help pull her up.

"Don't worry about it, Ayaka," she chuckles as she gets to her feet and brushes herself off, "I was wondering where you got to - I'm glad that I could bump into you." She winks at me, smiling at her own little joke.

"Ha ha, yeah..." I mutter, avoiding eye contact and looking down at the ground.

"And now that I have you," she says, hooking her arm in mine and turning me. "You can take me on that school tour now before heading home!" She gives me a sideways glance as she walks forward, pulling me along as we start off - arm in arm.

I feel my heart hammering in my tiny chest as we walk. I'm completely at a loss for words and just let Michelle lead the way. "So, where shall we go to first?" asks Michelle, trying to encourage me to take the lead.

"Well..." I start, "you've seen the classroom... how about the library? I love it there." My voice feels small and shy, making me blush - I spend a lot of my time reading books and steering clear of socialising, so it feels a bit embarrassing to make this confession to such an obviously confident person.

"Let's go then!" she exclaims, taking me completely by surprise. A faint smile flickers over my face and I start to take the lead, guiding her subtly through the courtyard and towards the library. Just being next to her seems to have a profound effect on me as I can physically feel my body relax, the tension and worry of being a futa slipping away. As we walk, I realise that we're actually the same height, although her chest is clearly bigger than mine and her body is a little more fuller compared to my skinny arms and legs.

I step forward as we reach the glass door of the library and open it, gesturing for her to go in with a silly smile plastered on my face - happiness bubbles through me, thinking about how comfortable I suddenly feel with this insanely cute girl.

"Thank you, kind madam," says Michelle jokingly, giving a little curtsy before heading into the library before me. I cover my mouth and stifle a giggle, following her into the library. I get a glimpse of her cute butt under her skirt as she twirls around to look up at the double-storey library. "Wow! This is much better than my old school!" she exclaims.

"You... you like books then?" I ask sheepishly.

"I love them!" she says, going up to the nearest shelf and running her finger along the spine. I move over to the library table just behind her and lean back against it. "Who's your favourite author?" she asks.

"Uh, it's a bit of a secret," I blush, looking down. "It's Nicolas Terry," I look up directly into her eyes - feeling vulnerable that I've just mentioned the best futa romance novelist in the world, waiting for Michelle's reaction.

"Oooh, I love him! I have all his books... have you read the Midnight Trilogy?" she asks enthusiastically. I'm taken aback by her excitement, but in such a way that makes me nod vigorously. "I love it!" I exclaim. I'm surprised at how comfortable Michelle is making it to be around her - it's almost exactly how I imagined.

Michelle looks at me with her bright face, her head tilted to the side. "You know, you're very cute, Ayaka..." she says in a soft voice.

My face turns beetroot red as I stare at her. She thinks I'm cute?! My brain cannot comprehend as I just stand there, unable to do anything, my butt pressed against the back of the table, preventing me from falling back.

Without another word, Michelle steps forward, placing her graceful fingers on my left cheek and lifting my face up. She leans in and places her lips against mine - kissing me gently.

My body tenses from the shock, but soon relaxes as I kiss her back. My mind is blank, enjoying her soft lips against mine, my body trembling at the excitement. My eyes close, loving the feeling of her warm body close to mine.

In my panties I feel a familiar twitching. 'Oh no!' I think, my eyes snapping open just as my huge erection rapidly grows underneath my skirt. Although Michelle is not pressed so close against my body, I feel my rock hard member grow against her stomach.

I immediately pull away from the kiss and slip out from between her and the table. I grab my bag and run for the door. "S-sorry," I stammer.

"Ayaka, wait!" I hear Michelle behind me. But it's too late, I'm out the door already and running home.