The Teacher

In the stillness of the classroom, my ears ring from the silence. I slowly slide open the closet door, glancing sheepishly at the teacher, my rock hard futa cock standing up straight, lifting my school skirt and throbbing gently. I don't even try to hide it, knowing I'm caught red-handed.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Miss Nakamura asks in an unreadable tone, turning to face me after straightening some papers on her desk. Her face passive and calm.

I shuffle my feet and stare at a spot of dirt on the floor, my face burning with embarrassment. After a moment's pause, I give a whisper of a nod.

"Take a seat," Miss Nakamura says, her tone becoming softer as she recognises the nod. She pulls a chair out from one of the front desks, positioning it in front of her desk and gestures for me to sit down. I obediently follow her instruction, feeling painfully aware of my 10 inch rock hard cock quivering with lust and fear.

"Keep stroking yourself, Miss Adachi, you'll need to cum before you can calm down," she nods towards my crotch, making my futa cock throb violently. My hand rests on the shaft, trying to keep it quiet, but it feels so good that I can't help but follow the teacher's instructions, wrapping my fingers around my cock and moving my hand up and down at a medium pace.

"I want to know why you were hiding in the cupboard," Miss Nakamura demands quietly.

A rush of regret clots my throat and slows my hand. The reason why I was hiding in that cupboard comes flooding back, the recent memory of Miss Nakamura's pleasure escaping my mind. "I was avoiding Michelle," I mutter.

"You really like her, don't you?" Miss Nakamura's strangely warm voice gives me the bravery to look up at her, catching a fleeting moment of sadness that is soon replaced by a tired smile.

"I'll tell you a secret... it's clear that she likes you too, Miss Adachi," she says, responding to expression. "And despite your parents' instructions to keep her away from you..." she pauses for a moment, perching her butt on the edge of her desk and putting a pencil to her lips - lips that are full bodied and sensual. My futa cock twitches in my hand as I imagine those lips wrapped around my shaft, my hand having a mind of its own as it speeds up again, forcing my eyes to flutter and a moan to escape my lips.

"I'll instead keep your little lovers' secret," her eyes twinkle, a grin crossing her face - weather in reaction to my moan or the tantalising thrill of a deep dark secret, I'll never be sure. "And..." she pauses, as if forming her next thought, "I think it's time you learnt some of the ways to keep your Futanari sexuality under control."

"What?" I ask, tilting my head to the side, my brow furrowing, not quite registering what my teacher is saying.

"There is much more to learn about Futanari biology than we learnt in class today, Miss Adachi. There are certain things that we can do with our sex that are impossible for males and females - both terrible and fantastic, both incredible and scary. But they are important for you to learn to control so that you can utilise them perfectly, so you can keep yourself safe while feeling unashamed of your own body."

"What kind of things can you teach me, Miss?" I ask innocently, my spirits rising slightly as I imagine a life without having to worry about my cock, without setting of girls in the bathroom, causing them to masturbate until dehydration over takes them.

"If you're a good enough pupil, you'll be able to do a great many things, including controlling your erections at a moment's notice, you won't be running out of class to masturbate in the bathroom anymore," she says, her eyebrow raised knowingly, making my blush silently. "You'll be able to attract any person you chose... be able to hide your pheromones at will, and cum with the click of a finger." She lifts her right hand in the air, her middle finger and thumb pressed tightly together, and oddly naughty grin making the corner of her thin mouth twitch. The snap of her fingers cracks through the air, startling me and my futa cock as it erupts in my hand - a huge load of hot semen spurting out and landing at my teacher's feet. Thoughts of reuniting with Michelle while in complete control of myself floods my mind, filling me with ecstasy as more cum shoots from my twitching cock, my fingers wrapped tight around the shaft below the head. The fifth spurt of cum drops onto my enclosed fist and without thinking, I raise my fingers, tasting myself eagerly. Realising what I'm doing, I glance sheepishly up at Miss Nakamura. Her face is still light with a delicious naughtiness. "You'll also be able to resist the allure of your own semen," she says, her eyes twinkling behind her glasses as she gestures to the floor.

"I-I'm sorry, Miss," I mutter, frozen in position, my futa cock the only part of me moving as it immediately shrinks to its tiny soft size.

"That's fine, Miss Adachi," my teacher responds, standing up straight and strolling around her desk to take a seat. "But you better clean that up before we have another incident that like the one in the girl's bathroom yesterday..." she watches me over the rim of her glasses as they perch on her sharp nose.

"Y-Yes, Miss," I stammer, blushing deeply and going to find some paper towels at the back of the class. While I bend over on the floor, trying to wipe up my sticky cum, the teacher continues her conversation with me.

"From now on, you will be coming for private lessons every Monday and Thursday after school for one hour, understood?"

"Yes, Miss."

"These lessons must be kept a well-hidden secret from everyone. Including Michelle. Understood?"

"W-why from Michelle, Miss, she already knows I'm a Futanari..." I trail off.

"These lessons will include us doing sexual things that Michelle may not understand. She may become jealous or upset. Futanari are intensely sexual beings. Even though I would never condone cheating, the sexual tension between two Futa can become intense, even if it's unintentional. So do you promise to keep it a secret?"

"Yes, Miss," I say before getting back to my feet and wrapping up the cum-sodden paper towels into a sealed plastic bag from my backpack. I turn to face her again, straightening my panties and skirt.

"Good," Miss Nakamura says curtly, sounding all business. "Well if that's all, Miss Adachi, then you're dismissed."