The Bathroom

I press my back up against the cubicle door, ignoring the graffiti and tags that have been written on the walls around me. All I can do is try to catch my breath and stare down at my gently throbbing futa cock poking out from under my plaid skirt.

'Oh Goddess, not again,' I whisper to myself, heat rising around my neck as I feel the familiar sense of embarrassment, despite the fact that no one can see me. As a futanari, this kind of thing tends to happen a lot - uncontrollable erections that can grow rapidly in an instant.

I let out one long shaky breath - blood still pounding in my ears. Eventually I feel my breath slow and my heart calm. But in my hand, my member still throbs, already aching to cum.

'Why did it get like this?' I think to myself, casting my mind back to the classroom. My cock twitches as I remember Michelle. I close my eyes again, tilting my head back and resting it against the stall door. 'Oh Michelle, there's something about you... the smile that you gave when you greeted the class, the cute little bow, your golden flowing hair, your soft lips...' I can't help but imagine what it must be like to talk to her, to touch her, to hold her hand, to caress her supple skin. I would love to just get to know her - that would make my whole life better... just to know one kind, beautiful person.

Behind my eyelids, I feel myself transported to a different world outside that tiny toilet stall. A world in which I was free to be with Michelle and let her in on my secret. Where we could kiss and touch without fear of my erection. My thoughts linger on exploring her body while at the same time she explores mine.

Pleasure fills my very being - wondering if such a beautiful girl would ever let me touch her. I get so caught up in the moment, that I cannot help letting a little moan pass through my lips, bringing me back to reality.

My eyes open as I lift my head, looking down again, I notice that in my daze, I had already started stroking my pulsating member. My fingers playing subtly underneath the sensitive head. A drop of precum glistens just above my fingers. My cock now fully erect at 10 inches.

'I'd better be quick,' I think to myself as my fingers move up and start playing with my precum, rubbing it slowly over the head of my aching cock. 'I can't be missing from class too long.'

While my left hand continues to play with my cock's head, using the precum for lubricant, my right hand grips the base firmly. I gasp, jerking my hips back suddenly and closing my eyes - the sensation on the head of my Futa member is almost too much to bare. But I must persist.

Slowly I start stroking the shaft with my right hand, enjoying each long stroke. My left hand moves from the head down to my swelling balls, fondling them as my right hand starts stroking faster.

I close my eyes again, moaning softly as I focus solely on the pleasure my sex is feeling in my hands. I feel more precum running over the head, dripping down onto the cubicle floor. "Oh Michelle," I let out an uncontrollable moan, my cock jumping in my hands as I think about her beautiful long flowing hair, her blue eyes, and her chest... I feel close to the edge as I think about seeing her naked breasts for the first time - imagining perfect nipples that stand on end. My testicles tighten as my member throbs. I speed up my strokes, building myself up to orgasm.

I pant heavier. Stroke faster. I bend forward and pull up the toilet seat in front of me, resting my hand on the tank as I lean over to explode in the toilet bowl.

My hand moves faster up and down, the sound of wetness and skin hitting skin fills the cubicle. "Oh Goddess," I moan and, with one last thought of Michelle to push me over the edge, my member erupts in my hand.

My eyes roll back in my head as spurt after spurt of cum fly from my rock hard member. I keep stroking wildly, wanting to enjoy every moment of this orgasm. I try my best to aim my cumshots in the toilet bowl, but my orgasm is so strong that I end up spraying all over the toilet - almost covering it.

Eventually my hand slows down, my orgasm subsiding - now just slowly stroking myself. I let out one final sigh before looking down at my still pulsing member. My fingers are sticky with cum and I lift them up, bringing them close to my mouth. No, I mustn't, Futa cum is a very powerful aphrodisiac and one taste could make me hard for the rest of the day.

Instead, I let my hand drop and lean my back against the cubicle door again, sighing with pleasure and relief, my futa cock going limp.