The Mirror

I don't stop running until I get home, my rock hard erection throbbing the whole way. I hurriedly unlock the front door, hoping that no one saw my bulge under my skirt while I was running home. As I get into the entryway, I kick off my shoes and bound past the kitchen and up the stairs, almost slipping on the smooth wooden floors.

"Is that you, Ayaka?" my mom calls from the kitchen.

"Yeah, it's me!" I yell back, going into my room, throwing my bag on my futon, and slamming the door shut.

I stand there with my hands pressed against the doorframe, my heart pounding and sweat pouring over my brow. My erection causes my skirt to stick up as I feel the tightness of my underwear. I move one hand down and slip my cock sideways out of my white panties. It bounces free and continues growing - all the way to its full size. It throbs gently but stops swaying side to side. I turn and put my back against the door - something that I've become very familiar with doing during the course of the day. I let out a short puff of air that flips up my fringe before coming back down to rest on my sweaty brow.

"Why do I have this awful thing?!" I demand quietly of my member and grip it firmly in my hand. My eyes roll back at the sensation of pleasure from just the slightest touch. "Well, I guess it's not all bad," I whisper, my hand running slowly up my thick shaft and then back down. "And now that I'm alone..."

My panic and fear from mere moments ago seems to have dissipated - the idea of playing with myself at my own leisure filling me with joy. I excitedly undo the bow around my neck and slip it off, moving my fingers nimbly to undo the buttons of my white blouse. I catch sight of myself in the mirror and stop.

I walk over and look into my own face - the same face that stared back at me in the bathroom earlier today. But something seems different this time... 'She called me cute,' I think to myself, one hand resting on my cheek, 'Michelle has called me cute!' A smile spreads across my face, my pale cheeks begin to become rosy. 'That's it! I'm happy! That's what must be different with my face - I'm actually happy!'

For the first time in my life, my eyes want to explore every inch of my body in the mirror - to figure out what the beautiful Michelle thinks is cute about me. I let out a little giggle at the prospect of checking myself out.

I start my visual exploration with my face, going over every inch of smooth skin - from my puffy cheeks to my tiny nose to my narrow black eyes and pale lips. I run my fingers through my shoulder-length black hair, flipping it up with a giggle.

My eyes roam down my slender neck to my unbuttoned blouse. Slowly, I take the blouse off each shoulder, running a finger over the smooth skin. I straighten my arms and let the shirt fall to the floor with a slight 'poof'.

I take in my body with wonder - as though I'm seeing it for the first time through new eyes. My fingertips run up my tight stomach and over my white bra. I reach around my back with one hand and unhook it, letting it fall to the floor along with my blouse. My dark nipples stand on end as my fingers explore my small breasts, running circles around them slowly, savouring the sensation.

My mind wanders imagining Michelle's breasts. 'I wonder what her nipples look like... and how they must feel between my lips...' this thought alone causes my throbbing penis to twitch, drawing my attention to it. "Don't worry, I'll be getting to you soon," I tease my cock aloud. Both my hands run down the side on my naked torso, down to my waist, hooking my fingers in my skirt, bending over and pulling it down over my member, letting it fall to the floor.

I turn around and look back over my shoulder, glancing over my bare back and down to my cute butt in my tight panties. I reach around and grasp my ass cheeks - my favourite part of my body - and give them a deep squeeze. I bite my lower lip as I glance up into my own lust-filled eyes, remembering Michelle's butt when she gave that little twirl in the library.

Turning sideways, I now give my member my full attention, gripping it firmly in both hands. I gasp at just how big it looks compared to my tiny frame, a naughty smile creeping over my face as I keep my eyes trained on my futa cock in the mirror. Ever so slowly, I start stroking myself up and down, up and down, using both hands and making my grip tighter. "Oh goddess!" I moan aloud, closing my eyes for a moment.

I open them up again quickly, wanting to watch myself masturbate. I keep my eyes glued to the mirror, picking up the pace of each stroke - my tiny hands barely wrapping around my own girth. A drop of precum leaks out and drips onto the tatami mat floor. 'I do have a beautiful cock, I must admit,' I think to myself, looking at my foreskin bunched up below the head, 'I wonder if Michelle would like it too...'

My thoughts tail off as I give out a soft moan, my member sending out waves of pleasure, thinking about Michelle's hands wrapped around mine. My hands want to speed up, but my brain somehow manages to keep control, making sure that I don't orgasm too quickly.

Thick veins start visibly pulsating as I keep stroking, thinking back to Michelle's soft lips on mine, remembering the heat of her face. "Oh, Michelle," I moan, my voice thick with her name. I turn back to face the mirror, the underside of my cock visible as I stroke faster, my left hand catching some leaking precum and rubbing it over my head, licking my fingers as I taste myself - only adding fuel to the fire as it increases my lust.

My right hand keeps jerking myself, harder and faster. I let out a moan, not caring if anyone hears me. My eyes flutter open and closed as I'm filled with intense pleasure each time I see myself masturbating in the mirror. My breathing becomes short. My heart starts pounding. My face feels hot. My balls start to swell. I keep stroking. Harder. Faster.

Hot sticky cum erupts from my member, intense pleasure rocking my body. My thighs shake as an inaudible high-pitched squeal escapes my lips. I grip the base of my cock as jets of semen splash hard against the glass of the mirror. I moan and start stroking slowly again, encouraging every last drop to shoot out of me. My cum runs down the smooth surface of the glass and lands on the floor. My huge member finally starts to calm down, twitching gently in my hand and rapidly shrinking in size.

A loud bang on the door jerks me out of my post-cum daze, causing me to gasp loudly and turn my head.

"Ayaka! Are you in there? It's Michelle."