How you meet

Black Bull

Luck Voltia age 17 (your age 15)

You just got accepted into the magic knights as a member of the Black Bulls, how you got accepted in is a mystery, but here you are standing in front of the Black Bulls HQ about 345 feet away from the door exploding out from two boys, the boy one the ground looks like he has a chicken hair and a fire bat, and the other boy has fluffy looking hair and is in the air with lightning boots from the back... You look tords your captain and the flirt "I'm going to guess this is normal." you say to the flirt. "Haha.. Yeah it looks like there at it again." the flirt said. "You brats quit destroying things!!!" My captain yields at the two as he broke a wall. The two stopped there fight they came up to captain chicken hair asked if anyone tried to ruff him up, then the cute blond asked to fight him with all he got... 'Hes looks really cute with those innocent smile and the nice blue eyes that give off a deadly feeling' you thought. As everyone got settled down the flirt introduced everyone to me and apparently had to do a welcoming ceremony. That did not end so well. 'Even though I didn't get to talk to luck very much I hope to get along with everyone.' You thought.

Golden Dawn

Langris Vaude age 15 (your age 14)

You are a noble of the L/N family and is going to attend the noble ball that is being hosted by the Vaude family. "Mother why are we going to the ball when we can stay at home?" you said. "That would be because its a perfect opportunity to fine a good partner for you to wed in the future, and it would be rude if we didn't show up." your mother said.

TIME SKIP WHEN YOU GET THERE

'Status, rank, all the adult stuff are such a bor. None of the boys my age are good looking... hope mother doesn't pare me up with some that is total ducker, and hopeful mother forgets why we are here.' Y/N thought as you walked away from the ball to the paddyo and waches the night sky. "Hello would you mind telling me why your out here by your self instead of being with everyone else." A male voice said as you turn around you see a boy that looks slightly older then you with soft looking ginger hair and cool eye's. "I'm just in joying the night air, would you mind telling me your name sir." Y/N said "My name is Langris Vaude, what would your name be miss?" Langris said. "My name is Y/F + L/N, its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Vaiude.

Sliver Eagle's

Nozel Silva age 17 (your age 16)

You have been a maid for a year and few months now at the house of Sliva and have yet ment the owners of the estate. Till today. "Miss Y/L. Master Silva would like to see you now." A maid said. You headed down the hall to master Silva office and knocked on the door. Master Silva its Y/L may I come in?" You said. "Yes you may come in." Mister Silva said. As you enter the room you see a male with sliver hair in the room with Mr. Silva. "Y/L you will be my oldest son personal maid. Nozel this is Y/F/N one of the best maids we have she will be your personal maid for now on." Mr. Silva said Nozel nodes his head "Yes father." Nozel said "As you wish Mr. Silva."

A/N
Sorry I know its bad but hey the more I writes the better they get and hope u kiddos stay out of trouble and stay safe