over due A/N

Hey kiddos, its been awhile since I've got on Wattpad.
I definitely have a little suprises to let you kiddos guess/figure out, but first I'm sorry for the looooonnnggg wait for updates and I have a few reasons why I haven't been updating.
1. Working with guests "sucks like hell"
2. Internet "sucks worse then hell"
3. Hospital visits "blood pressure was 181 I'm much better now"
Sooo yeaaaa scared the hell out of my pokey and doc, they dont understand how the hell i didnt have a problem.
4. Not having a phone working "more of a problem than i would expect"
5. Got locked out of my account and forgot the password "took awhile to get back init"
Theres more but I'm only going to list the 5 main problems. Anyways I'm more surprised just how well the little book got votes and how many of you kiddos liked it.

Theres a few things that will be added to the request part I can gender swap if asked and make it CO for both genders if theres guys that like the Male C and vice versa got the idea from a friend but lost contact with them *sorry I forgot your name and username so i wasn't able to let you know whats going on and send me a message if u can.*

Now the hint for the surprised I have ×I have some small hat's and I'm protective. What could I have and mean?×

Have fun guessing and have a good night or day kiddos.