Getting Closer + Along + Friends And A Bit Of Feelings

Black bulls

Luck
Its been a few weeks since you joined a black bulls and luck has been wanting you to spar with him more and more to a point of scaring the Living Daylights out of you when you're sleeping or taking your clothes and running around with it...
But there have been some sweet moments too like right now. "Hey Luck. What are u doing with that bowl full of pudding?" Y/N asked. "Lets eat it together." Luck said with his same smile and blue eyes that hold mischief. "Luck doesn't that pudding belong to Chicken hair?" Y/N asked. "... No~" Luck said. "Alright but if it dose your taking the blame." Y/N said. "Yay." Luck said.

Time skip to when the pudding is all gone...

"Luck!!" Y/N yield down the hall while being chased by chicken hair when he got back from a mission. "Hahaha." Luck was laughing from his hiding place. As you go around a corner a hand grabs you and pulls you in to hide from chicken hair as he runs past you, your about to turn around from the person arms your picked up by luck and carries you to his room, and he starts laughing hard for the trouble he got you in...

Golden Dawn

Langris
"Langris what are u doing in my home?" Y/N said as Langris looks around your home. "Just enjoying the day off from magic knights, and spending my time with a friend." He said. "Well thats interesting, and here I was thinking that you didnt want any friends, besides your fellow magic knights.... Would you please stop scaring the servants." Y/N said. "Hehe. Why its funny how pale they get when Im near them or even tell them to do something." He said.
"Langris, its time for you to go home and train or something, I have 'Lady' lessons to do." Y/N said as you walked into the hall and left Langris in you living room. "Alright I'll let you be for now." Langris said as he left the room as well and open a gate to his room.

His POV

His thoughts 'The black sheep of the family can have that weak woman of a fiance that I'm supposed to marry, hmm I could threatened her family to call off the engagement, then I can have Y/N mother agree to have Y/N marry me....

Silver Eagle's

Nozel Silva

Its been a few weeks now that y/n has been Nozel personal maid. "Master Nozel would you like more tea?" You said as your in Nozel's study and standing be side him as he works. "No thank you, but could you please tell the chiefs to make roasted duck for dinner to night." Nozel said in a kinda soft voice. "As you wish master Nozel." You say as you leave his study to tell the chief's. A bit down the hall you over hear two maid's talking about master Nozel and you. "Its is quit unfair for 'That' little maid to get most of master Nozel attention, I mean look at her with her innocent look and hard working attitude, hehe she could be faking it just to get a hire payment." You hear one of the maid's talking. As you go overboard thinking of what you think you did worng you feel a pat on the head and see sliver hair from the corner of your eye and hear "Y/N please go tell the chief's for what I asked." The voice you realize was master Nozel as he walks past you towards the two maid's but you didnt hear what he said to them as you went to the chief's for roasted duck for dinner.

His POV

After Nozel sent Y/N out to notifying the chef's on what to make for dinner tonight, he feels the need to be by your side at all times to make sure your safe. 'Hmm I should got out of my study's for a bit and take a small walk through the garden to clear my mind from thinking of Y/N... Not that I don't like her, she just something that I can never forget, just so perfect.' Nozel thinks as he walks down the hall and see you with a some what of a red face. As he gets closer to you he hears two maids insulted you for being close to him. Nozel pats your head and leans closer to your ear and softly say. "Y/N please go tell the chief's for what I asked." Nozel said as he walks past you towards the two maids and thinks 'For them to insult my little Y/N, this will not go unpunished.'
Ill leave the rest for you guys to imagine what punishment he has for them.

A/N
Sorry for the late page and for not making them longer writer block sucks and work sucks too
Julius part will be up too but ill take some time as well i have part of it written but not sure how to go about it just leting you kiddos know any idea's would help too
Later kiddos