Julius and Magna

Julius age 18 (your age 17)

A normal day at the library in the clover kingdom you little reader are the owner of the Library (Full of anime  and maga....JK) except for a child with brown hair and gray eyes in plain clothing that looks excited about magic ability's in a book about magic and what can counter them Y/N: "Umm, Kid? Do you mined that I ask you something." Kid: "Sure thing miss." Y/N: "Why are you a kid?, You don't have a kids aura, your's seem like adult." Kid: "What kind of magic is that? How could you tell? Please let me see. Hehe, That would because I am an adult." *Removes the disguise with the deer symbol on the robe and clears his throat.* So called kid: "Let me introduce myself in Julius Novacane and captain of Azura Deer, may I have the pleasure of knowing your name, Miss?" Y/N: 'sweat drop' "First im not telling you what my magic is, and my name is Y/F/N."

............TIMESKIP ON BECOMING FRIENDS........

It's another day at the library with Julius coming again for knowledge or telling you about some magic hes seen, where were you deer reader, you where in the basement of the library retrieving some old books about the past, but as you where down there you got covered in red stuff the some how looks like blood and as you where coming up the stares to the table, you slipped on a banana and face plant on the floor which created a loud thud behind your desk that has you legs showing which has a red trale from the stares.... Lets just say Julius would of had killed someone if you didn't get up and explain what it was..... (hehe would be an awesome prank no?~)

Magna age 15 (Y/N age 15)

It's a beautiful day outside birds are singing flowers are blooming, on days like this kiddos like you are training to be in the magic knight, But lets rewind a few month before the magic Knight training it was the day of the grimoire ceremony. The grimoire Tower was old and stone with a reddish roof and clover windows. Where was our dear little reader well you were actually on your way to the grimoire tower, the walk to the tower wasn't bad except for a few snob nobles who were to busy gossiping about how pathetic the commoners are and how they should not receive a grimoire. .......Timeskip to the Tower.... As you reader open the tower door you, one in a million chances somehow hit someone very hard with the door. Voice: "Ow. The hel-lo." Y/N: "I'm sorry sir, are you okay?" As you look around the door for the person you some how hit, you see a male with a mohawk type hair, a scar and piercings on his face and violet colored shades with his whole clothing scream out Punk, which suits him quite well. Mohawk Male: "The name is Magna." *Pat's your head with a blush as he says that.* Y/N: "Name is Y/N, and sorry again about hitting you with the door." Magna: "Don't worry about, I'm tuffing it out like a man."

..........NOW THE MONTH AFTER THE CEREMORY AND IN THE WOODS...PS you to became really good friends....

Y/N: "Um Magna why are you rubbing your butt for?"  Magna: *Blushes* "N-no reason....." Y/N: "come here you big softy so I can heal you." Magna: "No way." *turns away and trips while some how, dragging you down with you on the bottom, lips smash together, legs tangled, and your shirt rip a little at the bottom hip to your rib-cage. Magna hovers over you.*  Y/N: "M-Magna?" *Magna leans back down and kisses you.*

N/A
My bad that there really late but Julius was hard to do and had no idea what I was doing and Magna was left like this for the next part aka asking you out hope you kiddos in joy it and I'm sticking to aura magic
In joy your day or night.