Yuno

A/N: Im going to a a/n  real quick, " = speaking out loud, ' = thoughts if this helps

Yuno age 15 (your age 15)

Y/N POV

'It's the day of the acceptance ceremony I cant wait to get my Grimoire, I trained almost everyday for this day. Hmmmm what would my Grimoire look like?' As you where thinking you chose to closed your eyes to imagine what your Grimoire looked liked. You bumped in to a person who was walking to the tower as well. "Woops sorry. I didnt mean to bump in to you." As you looked up to see the persons face, you see a boy who looks to be the same age as you but taller with black hair and amber eyes. He give you a gentle smile "It alri-" "Yuno-nii lets go" A little boy said as he and a older looking boy drags the boy name Yuno away to the tower in exciment for the ceremony....'Hehe you don't see that everyday. Yuno.. I hope we meet again.'

still Y/N pov

Its a normal day at the Golden Dawn infirmary and so far its boring as heck for you deer reader. ( you have been part of the Golden Dawn for a month now kiddos as a nurse sorry I could not think of anything else) 'Hmmm, I should go explore more Cap did say I need to get a better look of my surrounding..................... Nevermind' Yuno, Mimosa, and Klaus come in to the infirmary for a check up after going into a dungeon. Y/N: "So let me sum it up you 3 and 3 members of the Black Bulls fighting against members of the Diamond kingdom and won cus of them.... Well that does explain why you guys clothes are torn" Yuno: "Yea" Y/N: "Mimosa your magic seems to have fully healed you, Klaus your wounds are healed, and Yuno I need you to stay here a little longer so I can remove some diamond shards you have in your skin..." Yuno nods and blushes slightly +small time skip ps Klaus and Mimosa left the room already and Yuno is shirtless+ Y/N: "Last one and done. There you go Yuno now I can heal you with out worrying about the shards hurting you later, and here is your shirt. Gees its late well later Yuno talk to you tomorrow good night." Yuno: "Thank you and good night." 'Y/N.. You sill look so beautiful as always, hmmm should I ask her now....... Not yet.'

A/N: well yuno is done for now julius part will be up sooner or later but I kinda need help with magic types I have some ideas but want your guys own opinion on it I was thinking about Aura magic or Luna magic 

Aura Magic: (related to ki) *can see there past and lies  *heal  *can cause the opponent to lose there minds and see there worst fears *can change the Magic flow of the opponents

Luna Magic: (related to dark and light Magic) *heals *creates shadows / Monsters *see's dreams and manipulate them *light orb

Let me know what you kiddos think k have a good day or night and stay out of trouble