Chapter 11: Being Mom's and Daya's New Girlfriend?

Iris POV

It's now morning and I walk out of my room and into the kitchen. I look to my right and I see hero girl, Raven sleeping on the couch. I continue to open the fridge and grab the milk. I grab a bowl, a spoon, and my Lucky Charms.

I sit down at the table and I start eating and I see Daya wall out yawing. "Morning..." she yawns and sits down next to me. "You got one hour until school starts. Don't bring any cute girls home." "Well I don't have any friends." She tells me. "Oh I'm sure you'll find someone. And she will be some hot and very sexy girl you want to fuck." She blushes and looks away. "Iris!" "What?" I continue to eat my Lucky Charms.

An hour later everyone starts to wake up and I still question this girl. She hated my guts. No... not hated she HATES my guts. And yet she is not fighting with me about living here. I groan as this is not how I wanted this to go. (This is so not how I wanted his to go.) (Can we kill her now?) (No not yet!)

I look to my left as I watch Daya and Sarah leave for school. "You kids have fun and no kissing any cute girls!" Daya rolls her eyes and Sarah looks confused. As the door closes and the bus takes Sarah to school and soon after Daya's bus comes to pick her up. "Now then..."

I walk over to the couch and I sit down next to this hero. "I don't get you." She looks at me. "What do you mean?" "You should be fighting back! Yelling! Where's the excitement?!" She keeps a straight face. "You know for a hero freak your a little shit."

She puts her book down. "Look I just... don't want to make things harder for myself. If I listen to what you say then I won't have to die." I groan. (Why can't she try and escape?) "I guess I'll give you pass for being smart about this. But geez at least make it more interesting that your living here." "We'll see."

7 Hours Later

It's been hours since the girls left to go to school and I have to wait another for Sarah to get out. Daya should be on her way here. "So those two girls, there your daughters?" "No. Adopted." I say to her. "Both their mom and dad abused them so I did what was right." "You killed their parents." "Damn right I did. Not one single fuck I give after I did that."

I stand up and walk over to my room and I grab some clothes. "Since your gonna be here for awhile, can't let you stay in that." I toss her some my clothes. "You want me to where this?" "Yep." She goes into my room to change. "What's taking Daya so long?" But then I came up with an idea since she won't be here for a awhile longer. I stand up and I take peek inside my room to see her half naked. Wearing a bra, underwear, and some pants. "You know..." she jumps and She looks back at me embarrassed.

I walk in and I push her down on my bed

I walk in and I push her down on my bed. "Since Daya is taking longer than usual, I think we should make this more fun." "B-But!" She stutters and I smile as I look at her nice pair breasts. I kiss her neck and I continue to kiss and suck making her moan for me. With my right hand I move it towards her right breast and I massage it making her moan more for me. I lean my head up and I look into her eyes. "Want me to keep going~?" Her face is red with embarrassment and she looks away but she looks back at me. "I-" "ACHOO!!!"

We turn to the door and I see Daya with random girl that's her age looking at us with red faces. "H-Hey Moms! How was your day?" She smiles very nervously. I look back at Raven and me her have the same look. "Your grounded." We both say to her.

After our little... moment I drag Daya in the room. "One, how much did you see?" "Two, why is there a cute girl here?" "Three, how much did you see?" Raven looks at me. "You already said tha-" "I KNOW THAT!!!" Daya rubs her arm. "Explain." She sigh's but looks at us. "Her name is Heather, and she is someone I... kinda like." "Ok hold up." I say to her.

"Number one, Heather? That name makes her sound like a gold digger." "Iris..." "Your right it's more of a whore name." "IRIS!!!" "And number two, How the fuck-" we hear a knock on the door. "Is everything alright in there?" "Oh it's a blast!" I say through the door. "If its that much trouble I can leave..." "NO!" Daya yells and opens the door. "Mother fuc-"

"Look my... Mom's. Are just surprised to see you that's all. They weren't expecting me to bring anyone home that's all." "Even though I said don't bring any cute girls home..- Ow!" Raven elbows my side. "But honey, our little girl isn't so little anymore." She holds on to my right arm. "We should be supportive of her love interests." "Mom...!" I grit my teeth as I force a smile. "Make yourself at home! Steal or break anything and I will hurt you." "Mom!"

Daya POV

This is so embarrassing! How we get here?! How did I here?! "You ok?" I look at her and I see her beautiful face. "Never... better..." I say and smile at her. "Good. I was hoping so. Plus I never expected for you to have two moms." I rub neck nervously. "Yeah well... it's awesome." "We're you adopted or are one of your moms a Futa?" "Futa? What's that?" I ask her and she nervously scratches her cheek. "Don't worry about it. You'll know... eventually." "Huh?" "Nothing!" She then whistles trying to change the subject.

It was now late at night and Iris started to make some Tacos for us all. My sister teases me for Heather being here and Raven... Raven is just reading her book and once in awhile she helps with the cooking. "Alright dinner is ready!" I stand up and walk into the kitchen and I grab my plate.

"So How was your day at school?" Iris asks me as she eats 5 tacos. "Same old. Well until I met Heather." I felt her hand on mine and now I feel my face heat up. "No holding hands." "Mom really?" "You can hold hands and do more sexual stuff later." Now I know she's blushing and so am I. But at the same time she is embarrassing me!

"You guys are really funny." She says and I'm losing it. (She's only saying that because she doesn't want to be mean! Then when the door closes on her she's gonna start talking shit! And-) "I'm kinda lucky to see a cool family like you guys." She looks at me. "Especially her." I blush even harder. "Well we try our best. Isn't that right honey?" Iris grinds her teeth." "Yes... dear..." We all laugh a little and Iris did but she quickly tries to hide it. As we continue to eat I noticed Heather mumbled something. But I'm sure it's nothing.

Heathers head

(I wish my family was like this. But their not.)

After another hour it was getting late and we are all tired. "Well it's been fun but it should be time for you to be heading home now." Heather rubs her arm. "Something wrong?" I ask her but she doesn't say and mumbles. "Heather?" "Huh? Oh uhh sorry." She takes a smile. "Do you... not want to go home?" Iris asks her. "Do you not want to go home to your mom and dad?" She grabs her stuff. "It's been fun Daya and I'll see you tomorrow ok?!"

Before she could reach the door Iris grabs her arm. She hisses in pain. "Heather...? Why did you hiss?" "It's nothing! Trust me I'm fine!" Iris pulls her selves up and we saw cuts all over her arms. "Let me go!" She tries to fight but it's Iris so she's not going anywhere. "Who did this to you?" Heather then cries as she stops fighting. "Did they...?" She nods and I walk over to her and I hug her. She hugs me back and let's more tears out and cries louder. "I want it to stop! I wish I could get away from them! All of them! Everyone in my family hates me! Abuse me! Torture me!" She's in pain. I'm surprised she hid this for so long. But to just let out to us... "It's going to be alright." I tell her.

I look back at Iris and she is pissed. "Raven." "Yes." She hugs her. "I'll be back. Make sure she's ok. And I swear to god if you-" She kisses her on the cheek. "I'll be back." She then walks out the door. She's going to go kill them. Her family is going to die. I hold her longer. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I tell her.

Iris POV

Those mother fuckers. I walk over to the girls house and I bang on the door. (Oh this is going to be good.) The door opens and a teenage boy looking very annoyed looks at me. "What?" "Are you related to Heather?" He sigh's. "Sadly. Why is she in accident or something? Is she is then-" I then stab him in the chest with my knife. "The... fuc..." I push it in deeper and I lean in to his ear. "The only time I'll will fucking kill a kid. And I don't give a shit." I pull it out and he falls back.

I walk inside and close the door locking it as well. "Son? Who was that? Was it your shit sister?" I crack my neck and I smile. "Now for my favorite part." I lick my knife. "Killing."