Final Chapter Part 2

Iris POV

Daya tackles me with a hug and so does Heather. "I missed you mom!" I wrap my arms around them both. "I missed you girls too."

I look to see little Sarah about to cry. I let them both go and I walk over to her. I crouch down. "How's my little girl?" She lets her tears fall down and she cries. "Mom!" She hugs me and cries a bit louder. "Heh, such a cry baby." I hold her in my arms. "But your my little cry baby." It's so nice to see hem again. All of them.

I stand up and I look back at my girls. "Yesh! You ok Daya? Didn't take you for libeling red that much." She laughs a little. "Sorry but I couldn't take it anymore." Guess she finally broke. I was hoping she wouldn't but I knew this would happens once we all got separated. "So, are you having girls or boys?" I ask her and she smiles.

She grabs and holds Heather hand. "We're having two girls. Both are twins." Being a grandma huh? Never really thought about that. (Iris... it's time.)

I let out a long sigh. "I want you all to head towards the docks. A boat we'll be waiting for you there and the destination is set for a island with no civilization on it."

"Mom... what are you talking about?" "Don't be stupid. It's how you all get out of this stupid place. And a fresh new start away from all this." Besides, Daya is a killer now and she can't be on the run forever. "But what about you mom?" I have a small smile. "Well I got some unfinished business to take care of. And to make a point."

Sarah hugs my leg. "But I want to say goodbye! I missed you so much!" I chuckle. "I'm not gonna die. The only way I'm dying is old age or just natural causes. I won't be killed by freaks in suits."

(Iris. It's show time) I sigh but I nod. "Time for me to go to work." I walk towards the door. "Listen to me. Go to the docks and wait for me there. I'll be there and I promise I will." I look back at them and I smile. "See you in a bit."

Raven POV

"Raven you don't have to come." "A little too late for that Robin- ngh!" I hold my stomach feeling pain again.

"Robin what can we do?" Cyborg asks him as he continues to drive. "We go to the location that was given to us. And we put an end to this." Which will only backfire on us. And end with us joining Beast Boy.

I know of a way to stop her but it's only a one time thing. If I don't say it now then it's over. My only hope is once I say these words she'll be distracted long enough for me to try and help her.

"I just hope you know what your doing Robin." "It's either that or we all die- LOOK OUT!!!" A black and green energy blast comes from the sky and hits the ground causing the car to jump and flip in the air.

Iris POV

Hehehe. I watch the car spin around and crash down hard. I slowly walk over to the car and the Machine walks out. "You first?" His transforms into a arm cannon. "Your gonna pay! You killed my best friend!" "Cyborg calm down! Listen to the plan!" Plan huh? Do you all honestly think anything will stop me from slaughtering you all? I move my hand up, and I snap my fingers.

The ground begins to shake and they start to stumble. "First the robot. Then the alien. And last but not least. The birds." "What is going on?!" This is the final battle, and the last time they all draw breath. And if anyone dares to stop me? I'll just kill them too.

"Hehehe... time to die." I snap my fingers again. The ground stops shaking. "What's going now?! What are you planning!?" The robot aims his arm cannon at me. I just smile through the mask on my face and even start to laugh. "Hehehehe!" "Answer me! What are you-"