Final Chapter Part 1

Daya POV

"We should be almost there." I tell Heather as I hold her hand still while I drive. "Daya I need to know, what about Iris?" I smile as I stop at the house. "Don't worry, she'll come to us." I look at her with a smile. "Trust me, she'll come and take us back with her." She smiles a little and leans in to give me a quick kiss on my cheek. "Let's go get your sister back."

No One POV

Raven POV

"Titans we all know what's at stake here." "At stake?" Beast Boy stands up upset. "That girl is a insane murderer! She wants to kill us all!" Robin looks in my direction and I look down. "Not all of us... maybe." I doubt she would keep me alive. Even if I am pregnant with her child, she would still kill me.

"So what are we gonna do about her?! Tranquilize her again?!" Beast Boy is the most worried since he was almost killed by her. "Sadly no. It would work, but she would still find a way to break out." Robin sigh's. "This decision is something I am against. I don't like it... but it's our only shot at staying alive and protecting his city." He makes a fist. "And the world." He... he can't be serious. "Robin, then don't mean..." he nods at me. "Iris has to die."

As soon as he says that... the room goes dark. And lighting strikes outside the tower. "What happened?!" "How did we lose power?! Cyborg!" He checks on on the system. "Well?" "I don't know! It didn't short fry... but I don't-"

He stops talking... we all did... once we heard a chuckle. "Heh heh heh heh." Iris. I hold my stomach feeling more pain. I can't be due this early... it's too soon to be giving birth. And at the worst time.

"Robin, what do we do?" Robin grits his teeth. "Stand your ground!" The laughing gets closer and closer. "Where is she?" The laughs can be heard from everywhere. "Wha- HMPH!!" Beast Boy?!

The lights turn on again and we the room is still the same. "What the?! Where is she?!" I look at Everton but then my heart stopped... once I see that he's gone. "Guys.." I point over at the empty chair. "She took Beast Boy."

Elsewhere

Beast Boy POV

"Ugh... my head." I look around to see nothing but darkness. What happened to me? "Your finally awake..." I sniff the air and I smell... evil. It's her! She's here!

I try to get off whatever it is I'm on... but I can't move my legs and arms. "Don't run away. We haven't even begun the fun part!" She rips the blindfold off me and I see a very unsettling smile on her face. "You know what country I want to go to?" She asks me. "China. You know why?" I'm so scared right now.

"Because in that country, they like to chop up and cook animals. Especially dogs." She licks her lips. "So I decided that's I'm gonna do." She pulls out a needle and jabs it in my arm. "Ah!" My body... it's... changing on its own. I can't control my powers!

Iris POV

I watch the green mutt transforms into a dog. "Now I want you to do me a favor." I slam my hand on his head. "Howl in pain." I grab a large saw blade and I lay it on his neck. I can see the tears in his eyes. That's what I like to see, it's like I'm putting a poor animal out of his misery. "Hehehe... Hahahahaha!"

Daya POV

I sit in the back with my sister as she hugs me tightly. "I missed you sis! Never leave me again!" I smile and hold her still. "Promise. Never again." I look up to see Heather pull up at a abandoned house that's not to far from town. "We're here."

Heather helps me out of the car and man being pregnant is not easy. Even having two girls inside you.

We walk in to see the place looks nice... which shouldn't be the case since we just found it by sheer luck.

"Finally you girls show up." That... no. No it can't be. The footsteps get closer and closer until I see her. From head to toe I see my mother... Iris. "Mom!"

Raven POV

"What are we gonna do?! We have to find him!" Cyborg says he most worried out of all of us. He's his best friend and I don't blame him for what will happen. We then hear the sound of a portal. We look up to see a dark portal open up. "What is that? Is that what took him?" I make a fist in my hands once I see a few parts fall down. Once they hit the ground I cover my mouth in horror. "Oh my god!"

It was Beast Boy... but I'm his dog form. He is skinned and roasted alive. His head separated from his body... his arms either burned and/or cut off.

I look away and it made me sick to my stomach. Iris... killed Beast Boy.

Part 2 and 3 will be longer