Chapter 12: Night Bonding

Robin POV

Dammit all where did she go? It's been days and we haven't heard from Raven at all. My recovery is getting better and Cyborg is getting better as well. But Beast Boy is in still bad condition. We're just lucky he's alive after the beating he got.

"Robin?" "Yes?" I look at Starfire. "Can we really find her?" "Of course we're gonna find her. She's a member of the Teen Titans. And she is a friend." I tell her. "We just need to know where she is and why she just suddenly disappear." I look out the window. "I just hope she's ok."

Daya POV

I take Heather to my room and we both lay in bed as I help her to sleep. It's nice holding her in my arms. "Ngh..." She groans in her sleep. I feel bad for her. In a way she's just like us. Moms and dad who dotn care about us at all. They wouldn't even care if we died. They still hurt us in way that we can never forget sadly. I move a little or make myself comfortable and her grip on me doesn't let go. "Don't... leave..." she says in a broken voice. "Heather..." I hold her in my arms and I kiss her forehead. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

Iris POV

I walk into my house and I sigh. "Damn bitches. Think they can laugh and abuse their own daughter just because she's like me." I make a fist. "At least she won't grow up to be me. I don't need someone else who is just like me."

I walk into my room and I look to see her in bed sleeping soundly. (Seriously? Why in my bed?) I take off my shorts and shirt and I'm left in my sports bra and boxers. I get into bed and I was about to close my eyes until I heard a voice. "You... killed them didn't you." "Yeah so?" She turns around and she looks at me. "I can understand it. But I don't agree with it." "What? You don't like how I kill them? Think locking them up will change them?" I laugh. "No. I tried that once and... and..." I cover my face with one hand. "The Iris that used to be me died, and the woman you see now was born."

I felt a hand on my face. I look into her eyes. "What happened to you?" I just stare into her eyes. For some reason, I'm not mad that her hand is on me. She's not being a pain at all, she's just being very... attractive. I don't pay attention and my face leans in to hers and she does the same. "I was hurt my whole life. So I hurt my mom and dad in return." Our lips only one inch way from touching and my hands move to her ass. "God your so hot..." "Way to change the mood." She jokes.

I smirk as I close my eyes and she does the same. Our lips touch and I move my hands up to her face to keep our lips connected. (The hell am I doing? I'm kissing her in my bed when she is still nothing more than a hero!) I kiss her more and I push my tongue in but she fights back and she surprised me when she won the tongue battle and she explores my mouth. I smile through the little make out we're having. (Damn shes good.) (Don't let your guard down with this one.)

Heather POV

I wake up after a... hot dream I had. It's wrong of me to think about Daya in that way since this is the first time I ever talked to her and I finally grew a pair to say something to her. And I was just dreaming about her, about us in bed together. I grew a little hard think about my dream again. I look at and see her back facing me. I move my hands to her hips and I feel her skin but I also felt my cock rubbing against her ass cheeks. (Is she naked?!) I lift the blankets and I blush hard to see her in just her bra and underwear.

I moan and I don't know why. But that's when I realized that my hips are moving on their own and I felt my cock slip out of my boxers and my cock rubs harder on her. Soon enough she starts moaning and it's making me harder. I'm only 8 inches long and I can't hold back any longer. My cock slips through her underwear and I can feel her entrance on my cock. I still grind my cock on her pussy and we both moan. "H-Heather...?" Shit! She turns her head and I see her eyes look at mine, full of lust. "Put it in..." She says with a lustful voice and I raise her leg a little. I felt her hand on my cock and she lines me up with her pussy. (She's gonna take my virginity...)

I then ram myself inside her and she holds back her screams as we both have sex for the first time. I moan and groan. I get to feel her and my cock gets squeezed by her tight walls. "Daya..." I see the tears in her eyes and I wait for the Ok to move. She looks back at me and she moves her hips side to side telling me to move.

I make small thrusts and man this feels amazing! I don't care if I was born with a penis, it's kinda like the best of both worlds. Her moans are so cute. I thrust a little faster and harder and our moans are a little louder. After what tonight, it's a good way to release some stress and help me forget about my shitty family.

"Heather..." "Daya..." we both moan each other names as I feel her walls squeeze my cock and I'm about to cum. I have to pull out. "I'm gonna cum!" "Pull out!" I quickly threw the blanket off us and I pull out. I sit and I move my cock towards her mouth and I cum all over her face. "Daya!"

We pant after the heated sex we just had. I look down and she leans her head and she kisses the head of my cock making me moan a little. "I'll help clean you up." She then proceeds to lick and suck on my cock and I can't hold in my moans. "Daya!" After She finishes, she lays down and she pulls me down with her. "That was... fun." She tells me as her eyes slowly start to shut. I smile and I kiss her cheek. "Same."

Iris POV

I groan as she continues to tease me. I'm on my back as she sits on top of me and she bounces up and down on my cock. But she does it very slowly and I want to fuck her brains out! "Stop teasing me!" She continues to bounce up and down slowly and I've had enough! "That's it! You asked for it!"

I throw her off me and I make her lie on her back and I go back inside her. She moans as I thrust very rough and fast for her. I lean down and I suck on her breasts as I do. God her body is amazing! There isn't a better one to have. I continue to fuck her as I get close and I pound into her harder and she moans louder for me. "I'm gonna cum!" I slam into her one last time and I cum inside her.

I fall on top of her and I look into her eyes. Her beautiful eyes. What the hell? Why do I care for features? She's just a hero freak! A hero freak with a sexy body, a cute face, a smile that rarely see. I blink and I turn the other way. "You can go." "Huh? I can go?" I nod. "You can leave. You don't have to stay here anymore."

I get off her and I lay down next to her. "You can now or tomorrow but when you do don't come back." "..." She stayed silent. I don't need her here. Her staying her makes me feel weird! I've never felt this way for anyone before! I don't like it... but I kinda like it at the same ti- fuck off! (Someone better pick up that phone.) (Don't you fucking-)

(BECAUSE I FUCKING CALLED IT!!!) "Goddamnit!" I yell. "Are you.. Ok?" "YES!!! No... maybe- I don't fucking know anymore!"