Chapter 9: your death

Chapter 9:

Tekashi's pov:

Ok so let me tell you about the past week. Me and Rei moved in together. Then things with Haru. Got worse and I mean it. He's drunk all the time and high with drugs. But whenever Rei gos to talk to him she is just blanked out or pushed away. Yūrei's isolated herself from the rest of the group ( what's left of it anyway) and Rei crys every night because of Yūrei. She never acted like it but deep down I knew Yūrei was like a sister to Rei. I know and Haru knows Rei an Haru don't love one another but that's not how Yūrei sees it. I would try to go see Yūrei but the for was never answered. In school she wouldn't speak either. She looked like she was on deaths door. And for some reason she was always talking to herself. I think what's upset Rei the most is she doesn't love Haru like that, she wants jade and Yūrei back and as for Yamato she sees his lifeless body and blames it all on herself ( it mostly is). I can't take it anymore either. I am one more thing from cracking.

* monday*

Me and Rei where walking hand in hand down the schools corridor. When we heard shouts. Running round the corner. There we found Yūrei screaming. Running to her she dropped to the floor and curled up into a ball. I knelt down and lifted her head up to mine.

"N-no Tekashi go away. I don't want to hurt you." She cried

"What happened?" Rei asked pulling her into a hug.

"I saw.... J-jade and y-Yamato" she stuttered into Rei. I know she isn't happy with Rei at the moment. ( I don't think anyone is) but Yūrei calmed a little there.

"Yūrei yamato's dead and Jade went off with my parents." Rei replied looking her in the eye

"Could it just be your imagination?" She added wiping some of Yūrei's tears away.

"It wasn't. It was actually....n-no." Yūrei stuttered going a pale white.

"What. What's happened. Yūrei" I asked concern filing my voice.

"I-I... I know how Reiko's going to die" she screamed. Rei pushed away and stood up

" your lying. I am not going to die. Not yet." Rei screamed tears streaming down her face

"I know how you are going to die. Rei please believe me. For once please" Yūrei cried

"N-no. I can't " and with that Rei ran off

"Look go home from school today and get some rest" I sighed turning to Yūrei. I pushed some of her hair out of her face

"No. I don't need to." Yūrei stuttered and she got up and walked away slowly. I just sat there on the floor. My tie loosely tied around my neck and my hair coving my eyes. What was happening to the group. Why did this all have to happen?......