Chapter no. 26

"How is it looking on me?" Sarah asked as she whirled around.

She wore a shiny beautiful white and pink colored dress, her hairs were styled on to one side.

My jaw dropped, as I stared at her

"Tell me, how do I look?" She insisted.

"You look drop dead gorgeous. I'm pretty sure Arsh will finally propose you tonight." I covered my mouth instantly, not even realizing what did I blurt out.

She gasped and put her hands on her sides.

"What did you just say!" She said a mother tone.

"I-i.. nothing just forget it." I flipped a hand at her.

"No, you tell me, because you have something in that pretty little head of your. Haven't you?"

I sighed.

"Do you think I'm blind? Everyone with eyes can see you two have a thing for each other. But you try to cover it up with every stupid argument of yours." She opened her mouth to speak but closed it at the next moment.

I smirked.

Then she finally blurted out.
"No! Your wrong. I don't know how people can think such things. Romantic, teen fiction novels are rubbing off on you. Where's my phone? Oh God. I must have left it downstairs. I'll go get it. You get ready."

Then she walked out, muttering constantly whilst her phone was in her hands.

I silently laughed at her reaction. And started to get ready.

Girl, she is in denial.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

My dress was not as beautiful as her. Nor I did much makeup and I didn't even wear Jewelry. My hairs were rolled and pinned back from sides and the left ones were free at the Back.

I went downstairs, nervously

I went downstairs, nervously. It was the first time I was going to some function, without my family.

When Sarah glanced at me, she smiled widely and headed towards me.

"You look beautiful." She said.

"I had thought you'd Change yourself if you come here but look at you. The same gorgeous, simple Hareem as ever."

I rolled my eyes.
"Okay okay, can we go now?" I grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me toward the front door.

The Marriage venue was a few blocks away from house so we decided to walk there.
Uncle and Aunt had already gone and Tabrez also went early as he said, I don't want to go after the meal is finished.

We walked silently, the sound of my sandals and Sarah's pencil heels echoing the street.

Finally, Sarah spoke up.
"We are going to Watch movie tomorrow."

She made it sound like, it was final and she needed no arguments.

So I didn't decline.

"You remember the last time we had actual fun?" She asked.

I was about say the time When we hung out with Bilal, Tabrez along with Arsal and Arsh.

"No, I'm talking about the time, when two of us had fun. Alone together." I opened my mouth but closed it as I realized it was 3 years ago back in bwp.

I've had been 3 years since I came to Lahore, not in a once I had visited my family.
On Eids and other occasions, I'd just say I'm busy or I'm sick.

"3 years ago." I stated.

"Yeah, Hareem. Three years ago, it's a fucking huge deal." She exclaimed.

"I don't know why I thought when you'd come here, we'll make memories, enjoy as hell. But that was what I thought. Not what you wanted." She said with sadness obvious in her tone.

"So, I've decided we'll go to Watch movie tomorrow then we'll have ice cream and some shopping."

"Shopping? But I don't need anything right now." I told her and she gave me a disbelieving look.

"Really? Who the hell says no to shopping?"

"I do." I grinned proudly.

She rolled her eyes.
"Whatever, Stupid. We're going tomorrow."

I mocked a Salute and said.
"Roger Captain."

And she laughed at me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Are we waiting for some bomb to be dropped?

Well, I'm telling you to keep waiting *Wink*

What are you going to do.
*Hashir narrows eyes at Dua*

Dua; that's for me to know and for you to find out.

Hashir; are you going to kill me?

Dua; No....................—

Hashir; Ah, thank God—

Dua; Not yet.

Hashir; What!

Okay guys, I hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Even though it was—

Hashir; first you tell me what are you going to do.

—boring, but next chapter will be fun—

Hashir; you telling me or not?

—See you soon, soon—

Hashir; Dua.....

—bye,bye till next time.

Dua; *presses Chloroform to Hashir Face*

Hashir: *Faints*

Dua: now, he'll shut up.
*Claps hand to together dramatically to get rid off imaginary dust*