Chapter no. 36

"So you like this lehnga, or this one?" My mom asked, showing me two dresses.

Sea green and Maroon.

"Honestly, mama. I'm in no mood for this right now." I said.

I dropped back my head, closing my eyes. The days had been very hectic for me. First my hospital duties, then the whole marriage.

I didn't even think twice before making the decision. I called Arsal that night and asked him to send his mother at my home for proposal.

He was beyond happy, his voice said it all. That made me happy too.

I thought about him. Because of him, my five years in Lahore were spent happily.

He was there to fight with, to make me smile, to ask my opinions in his business, for me to share my Up and downs.

If the guy could stay by side, for five years, not letting me think of some other stuff. He surely could stay by my side all my life.

I trusted him. 
With my heart, with my fate, with my life.

So I decided to give myself to him.

He loved me, that's all I could ask for. He knew what I liked, he knew what he was crazy for. He never minded my childish immature tantrums.

"Harry!"

"What, Danial." I asked him, he sat next to me and stretched out his left arm.

"Check my impulse, do I have fever?" He asked.

I slowly put my two fingers on his nerve and then comprehended.

"You're normal." He grinned, reacting to my flat look.

"I don't wanna go to office." He conceded.

"Really? How old are you? Five or twenty-five?" Again a sheepish look.

"You know that's not fair, your getting married this weekend and Dad isn't even letting take a week off from office. How cruel." He whined like a 5 year kid.

"You're impossible." I concluded.

"Nope I'm Danial."

"Aren't you in a good mood today?" I asked, suspiciously.

"I might or might not have hidden all the USB flashes of Fakhar because he had thrown my new shirt. So I want you to cover up for me." He said almost so quick that I couldn't have caught.

But I did.

"I'm not helping you." I got up and pulled him up.

"But har-"

"No hareem. Get out of my room." I pushed him out and closed the door at his face not before shouting;

"FAKHAR! DANIAL HAS YOUR USB FLASHES!"

______________________________________________________________

"I don't know why boys love to mess up their room." I groaned as my foot came in contact with another shoe, then a data cable, then I almost stumbled.

I regained my balance.
"Where does he put his sweaty clothes." I Mumbled to no one.

I opened the closet and a packet was dropped right in my feet. I ignored, the messy cupboard and picked up the packet.

There were medicines, I had seen before. I read the names.

Again. 
And again. 

There was something, I was missing. I couldn't point out what it was. But a very important piece of puzzle was in my hand, I couldn't fix it.

I had read the names somewhere before, but I couldn't recall where!

"What the hell are you doing here!" I flinched at his tone.

"We had to send clothes for laundry but I don't where you put them." I said, instantly dropping back the packet, without him knowing.

I moved away, so he could come near the closet.

He pulled out some shirts, a pair of jeans and handed me.
I saw him shoving the medicine pack under the pile of clothes.

Out of sight.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Tabrez, Sarah, Arsal, Arsh, Bilal are in one team and Me, Hareem, Hashir, Aliyan and Danial are in one team. Let's toss." Fakhar said.

Arsal, the captain of other team and Hashir, captain of our team came forward. Arsal chose heads and Hashir chose tails. Hashir won the toss and decided to bowl first.

"Fakhar, you're going to bowl first. Listen, you know better than any of is here. And everyone occupy your positions!" Hashir clapped.

The opening batsmen were Bilal and Tabrez. Fakhar threw Yorker at him and he merely hit the ball. Since, Yorker's always in one's feet, it's hard to hit. Fakhar was the hell of awful player of Cricket.

He proceeded to threw yorkers and the over ended. The match was of ten overs. Next over was mine.

When I went to bowl, Tabrez laughed, "Do you even know how to ball? It's not just throwing the ball. Its—"

"Shut your mouth Tabi!" Hashir yelled, he sounded mad.

I ran to the pitch and threw a swing. The ball dodged Tabi and  hit the wicket stumps.

"BOLD!" I threw my hands up in air like Shahid Afridi.

"It was your luck." Tabi grumbled on his way to pavilion.

"No Tabi. It was my brother's training." I looked at Fakhar with a proud look and he smiled at me.

Fakhar had taught me everything. How to throw swing, spin, fast, googly, Yorker, leg-side. He taught me how the treat the ball the way it came. To raise the bat and hit the shot or to Touch the ball just. My brother was awesome.

The match went on, three players were dismissed of their team and Arsal and Arsh were on the pitch.

Fakhar threw the ball. I looked at it's way and recognized. He threw googly. Clever!

Arsal hit the ball, it went flying into the air. The ball was now descending in Hashir's place.

Before he could catch the ball. He fainted.

The match was stopped. Hashir said he was standing in the Sun and got tired that's why he fainted.

What could I say? He wasn't Shoaib Malik who would drop the catch.

Shoaib Malik is awesome. Oh and Hasan Ali too!

__________________________________________________________________

Mhmm....!!!!

Hashir is acting very suspicious lately.

Do you know the reason behind his this attitude? Guess what could be the reason in actual!