lo siento ➳ tony stark

Dreaming of you when I'm alone
Baby don't trip, I'm coming home
Kick it with me, I don't care if the sun is gone
Baby don't cry when I am gone
Promise you are everything I want
This is for you, baby, listen, it's your song

     "She's always on my mind, that girl." Tony Stark complained to his therapist the fifth time that week. Shannon, the therapist, wrote down almost the same stuff every time he plopped down onto the couch. For christ sake, this man was the Tony Stark and he's complaining about girl problems? It should be the other way around. But it's not.

     "This girl, what's she like, Tony?" Shannon leaned back into the brand new lounge chair funded by yours truly. Yet asking the question, she knew the answer she'd get. He was like a recorder stuck on a loop, broken, saying the same damn thing.

Oye cariño, solo pienso en ti
When I wake up in the morning until I go back to sleep
How I wish you were mine, I think of you all the time
I always feel like I'm flying, baby, you make me feel fine

     "She's, god, she's everything to me. Y/N is the... one thing I cannot live without. It's like I breathe for her, my heart beats for her. When she smiles, it's like seeing a thousand suns. It's so bright, youthful. Her eyes. Her eyes are this colour of brown that makes me like the colour. They're this mocha and caramel colour, perfectly mixed all in one to make a bright yet dark eye set. And don't get me started on her voice. One word for it: soothing." His cheeks were a soft red, bleeding through his skin and heating up his face. And the best part is, Tony didn't try to hide it.

     Shannon knew how he felt about this girl. These therapy sessions weren't even real therapy, to be honest. The past few weeks were good for him, this girl was good for him. He needed it after, well, everything. "And you work with this girl? Wouldn't it be a conflict of interest?"

     "Not technically because Steve's the almighty captain, he approves so long as we keep it appropriate in the eyes of the team. That's if she likes me."

Lost in the words that you say to me
Y pasando tiempo juntos is the ultimate dream
I'm on the top of the world, baby girl can't you see
I found my perfect girl, I want to make you my queen
Time and time again I can be feeling real sad
'Cos mi sueño no se ha hecho una realidad
Pero el tiempo dirá, el tiempo dirá
If we go spend our life together en lo que el mundo gira

     "Y/N?" Natasha muttered as she softly tapped her knuckled on my door. The sounds of keys tapping rapidly and piano music playing in the background could be beard as my door opened soundlessly.

     "Yes, Tasha?" My fingers moved a mile a minute, eyes never leaving the paper I had to write for Tony. Not for him, to him. About him. Google Docs saved everything so when three fingers were placed on the back of my laptop, pushing it closed, I didn't get pissed.

     She took a seat next to me, the bed dipping slightly in her wake. "So, Tony. Tell me about him."

I promise I don't want nobody else to be around me but you
And nobody's touch and nobody's lips can make me feel like yours do
Our hands in a lock, nuestros labios se conocen
Nuestra noche es corta pero hermosa, we'll be okay

     "To you it's just Tony, the man who funds everything for us, cares for us. But I see a human being. He has his own feelings, his own problems. He has PTSD, severely and he does his damn best to hide it and around me, he lets it all out. He's better around me, he has good days when I'm the first person he talks to. Tasha, he makes me feel special. Something I haven't felt since I infiltrated that Russian party with him. I love everything about him, his smile. I don't know what it is but god, it hurts not knowing if it's reciprocated." She just sat there in awe of me describing my undeniable love for this man.

     A man that many have come to hate, a man many have betrayed simply for his mind. A man that's simply more than a suit. To the media, he's Anthony Stark, Iron Man, a prop but to me? He's a regular human, just like everybody else. A human with real feelings, a human with real problems. Just because he has the money, has the people, doesn't mean that his problems, his mental illness isn't real.

Dreaming of you when I'm alone
Baby don't trip, I'm coming home
Kick it with me, I don't care if the sun is gone
Baby don't cry when I am gone
Promise you are everything I want
This is for you, baby, listen, it's your song

     "Why don't you just ask her how she feels?" Shannon suggested, clearing her throat when he gave her a look of disappointment.

     "See, Shannon, it's not that simple. Asking her how she feels seems too  eighth grade to me. She's my everything. I want to make her feel special because she's a special woman. I want knowing how she feels to be special, you know?" Tony sighed, kicking himself in the head mentally for not having let all this out sooner. Before he'd complain about his problems to another person when he'd already told me. Which is fine, she knows how to professionally deal with them.

Sin ti mis días son largos y se sienten tan amargos
Me ahogo en un lago de mis lágrimas que hago
Can't look forward to my future if it ain't including you
Promise that I'm gonna love you, it's about that time you do
I swear I don't see nothing but I want to lay here with you
And I hope you know I miss you
From my head, I can't dismiss you
Eres lo que yo anhelaba en esta vida, que me falta
Lo que siento is surreal, I can't lie to you for real

     "He's in with his therapist right now but I think if you interrupt that, ask him to take you somewhere nice on a walk, that he'll end it for that. For," she stalled, poking my chest a little forcefully. "you." I was ushered out of my own room, forced out and on my way down the halls to Tony. The halls were a bright white, trapping me in a hospital like vision, like a patient running from the unknown. Except I knew who I was running to and why I was sprinting to them.

     "Would you like to schedule a meeting f-" Tony stuttered, rendered speechless at the sight of me in just the clothes I'd gotten from him. They were really just some of his clothes but to either of us, it felt like we weren't just dipping our toes in realm of us. We were diving into it at full speed, this moment being like two cars colliding head on. Either our relationship was futile or we'd end up a symphony.

     "Just the guy I was looking for." Shannon hung on the edge of the door, watching our interaction from the sidelines. This was all she wanted and all we wanted. We wanted each other like the birds need the air. I'm his oxygen and quite frankly, he's mine.

    "How about a nice walk in Central Park? Not too far, something scenic." Tony rubbed his hands together anxiously, pulling his bottom lip in with his teeth. He'd always been a ladies man yet when it came down to his one and only, it was harder to do so because I was special to him.

     For minutes, we just stood there in the sight of the other, staring endlessly into the others eyes. We were only a mere five feet away from each other but it felt like galaxies away. "Of course, Tony."

Sabes bien que te quiero
And if you're down to spend your summer with me, just let me know
You know you're my sueño
You came to my life and now I feel alright

     "Good, good. Thats what I was hoping for." His hand rested in mine once we inched closer to the riskier parts of this adventure. The adventure that had strained the strings of our daring hearts to the smallest centimeter, pulling at it.

     Shannon nodded Tony off, a goofy sense of happiness erupting in her stomach. She had set this is motion, she had told him to go for it. To really do it. "Have fun, Anthony. Don't do anything too crazy." I scoffed at that thought but then realized this was the Tony Stark, anything could happen.

Dreaming of you when I'm alone
Baby don't trip, I'm coming home
Kick it with me, I don't care if the sun is gone
Baby don't cry when I am gone
Promise you are everything I want
This is for you, baby, listen, it's your song

Dreaming of you when I'm alone
Baby don't trip I'm coming home
Kick it with me, I don't care if the sun is gone
Baby don't cry when I am gone
Promise you are everything I want
This is for you, baby, listen, it's your song