Oh Boy

Baldi paces back and forth in his classroom. Everyone went to lunch, leaving him to deal with his thoughts. He can't believe how flustered he got from something like that, it made him want to bang his head against the wall. What is happening to him? He holds a hand over his heart, not used to the fluttering feeling he got at the thought of wanting you to do that again. He facepalmed, "Calm on Baldi,you know that you should not be thinking like this." He just had to follow his old ways, he'll catch you at some point making a wrong answer..and then he'll kill you. Just like he did the others....

.......Why did that make him feel sad? 

You sat in silence in the cafeteria, even though your friends were chatting away. Why did you do that to Baldi? That was...inappropriate to say the least. You've never done that to anyone, ever. It made you feel..odd. Playtime and the others seemed to notice your change in demeanor, and stopped their talking to look at you. "Hey Y/N you ok?" Playtime's voice snapped you out of your thoughts. "O-Oh! Yeah I'm fine..just thinking." You said. Playtime smiled at you. "Alright." "Do you know what's going on with Baldi?" Bully asked, causing you to shrug. "Nope. Nuuh, not a clue." You lied, hoping they would buy it. Bully shrugged as well, as well as the others. "Alright then." He said, your happy that they bought it. You stood up, "I'm gonna go walk around, I'll see ya in class." You said. Seeing concern flash on their faces for the briefest of moments, made you feel guilty. But as quick as it was, it disappeared just as fast..they give you a smile and a thumbs up, leaving you to leave and walk down the halls. Putting your hands in your pockets, you just walk down the long corridors, hoping to get these thoughts figured out. You knew that something strange is going on here at this school, the students-friends they were-but you couldn't help that something was a little...off with them. The teachers...no.. the teacher is the only teacher here even though there are multiple classrooms. Speaking of teachers..your blush returns as you remember the event that took place earlier in class. You couldn't help but remember the blush that slowly crept on his face, how he looked when he looked at you..what made him look that way? It would be a lie if you didn't feel any triumph at getting the upper hand, because you did, and you loved it. You liked being able to get the upper hand, besides he seemed to get aggravated that he couldn't make you get a wrong answer thus far. You wondered why that was....shouldn't he be happy that his teachings are working? That he was able to see that you were what you knew you were, a smart confident student who knew math like it was nothing. You couldn't help the thought that entered your mind, would you dare get a answer wrong on purpose? Just to see what he would do? You shake the thought away, you didn't get where you were today from failing on purpose. The school bell was what brought you out of your thoughts, so you turned on your heel and heading back to the classroom. You felt really tempted on the way there to peek through some of the "faculty only doors" because surely not all of them were all faculty only. There was only Baldi, the Principal and the janitor....why the excessive amount of doors...you yelp when you realize that you were so lost in your curiosity that you were already touching one of the doors, about to push it open. You stop what you were doing, and walked towards the classroom once more. You enter it, and noticed that you weren't the first one there this time. It seemed that your friends made it there before you, not that you minded, you weren't late anyway..just the last one there. "There you are Y/N, I was afraid you'd be late...that wouldn't be good for your record." Baldi said with a smirk. You turn to him, with a shy smile. "Sorry Mr. Baldi, guess I got a little lost." You lied. You wouldn't say that you were 'lost' due to your own curiosity. Baldi gives you a look you couldn't place, the thought resurfaced from what happened with you and Baldi before you could stop it. You blushed slightly, and averted your gaze. Without another word, you walked to your desk..you could feel everyone's eyes on you. You take your your textbook, and waited for the next lesson. Baldi watched you through most of the lesson, but you knew you couldn't let him get to you. So you looked back up at him once you felt his gaze on you once more. You gave him a smile and a wink, "Thanks for explaining that Mr. Baldi, that makes more sense now." You cooed. The man stiffened, and coughed into his hand. "Well that's what I'm here for...let me know if you have any questions." With that he turns back to the lesson, you hear muffled chuckles and turn to see your friends trying to hold in the laughter from seeing the teacher's reaction. They silenced once Baldi turned back around to see everyone, but he wasn't really looking at you anymore. You give a chuckle of your own, and look back to your textbook as you listened to the lecture. No use in letting your teacher get to you. You just had to be how you've always been.

......But why couldn't you stop the fluttering in your chest every time he looked at you?