Mr. meets Mrs.

Baldi P.O.V.

When I saw that bruise on your face it made anger boil within my stomach. My brain was trying to wrap around that fact, I couldn't help but get ....angry. Why am I so angry? Especially about you . All they've done is drive me insane! Why? Looking you over, seeing their eye already starting to swell and bruise, turning to see Bully's grin turn into one of fear made me almost start to laugh. It's been a while since I've seen that look on one of my students. Turning to you, seeing you try not to cry as pain was evident on your face made my heart sink. It just made me even angrier, but I kept calm long enough to turn to you. "Y/N, go into the classroom and put some ice on that. I will get the principal and we will call your parents ok?" With a small nod, you get up walking into the classroom. 

Leaving just me and the bully. 

Taking my ruler out of my back pocket, I wack it against my palm. Bully started to move away from away from me. I grab him by the arm, smiling wickedly at the look of panic that crossed his features. "Come on boy, you're coming with me." The boy turned pale, but he didn't fight back. I pulled him with me towards the principal's office. 

He told me to take him to detention. I would gladly do so. Confusion still wrapped around my brain as to why I felt like this over one student. Dragging the scared boy with me, I tossed him into the detention classroom. He hurriedly backed up away from me, bumping into one of the desks behind him. I shut the door behind me, turning around with a smile on my face, I wacked the ruler against my palm. The boy visibly started to shake, and I just smiled wider. Adrenaline pumping through my veins, I started to chuckle as I continued to wack the ruler against my palm. "Oh Bully, when will you learn?" My shadow loomed over the shaking boy's head as I smiled back at him. 

As I lifted the ruler above my head, I heard some commotion coming from outside. 'Must be Bully's father.' I thought. That man sees nothing wrong with Bully's behavior, and that the student that the child picks on is at fault. Rolling my eyes, I went and landed a hearty smack of my ruler. However, the boy moved at the last second and it hit the table. I growled. "Be. Still. Bully." "Get away from me you ruler wielding psychopath!" He screamed. I frowned. "First you started a fight with a student, got detention and now name calling?" I tsked. "That isn't a very smart thing to do now is it?" I said. I drew closer, he backed up. I could still hear commotion outside, the principal should be dealing with the boy's father any moment now. Blocking the exit, I grabbed Bully by the arm, lifting the ruler above my head once more.

That is...until the detention room door slammed open. 

I let go of the boy, whirling around-thinking it was the boy's father I already had some choice words to say. But I was wrong-it wasn't the boy's father- it was your parent instead. The woman I had seen take you home the first day of school. She scanned the room, eyes cold and calculating. Seeing the child backed up into the corner, anger shone brightly within her eyes. She stepped forward, stopping in front of me. "Hello." She said calmly. "May I please speak to the boy?" I looked up from her to see the Principal in the doorway, who strangely wasn't looking directly at the woman and was sweating. "Baldi-meet Y/N's mother. She has requested to speak with the Bully and yourself. Please let me know of any problems." Without another word, he quickly left. Leaving a frozen Bully, myself and a woman all standing in the classroom. It was dead quiet..for a moment. "Your ...Baldi my child's teacher correct?" She asked me. Coming out of my shock from what just happened, I nodded. "Yes. That is correct. I was just about to teach this student hear a proper 'lesson'. Under the circumstances, it is nice to meet you." The woman stopped for a  moment to give a sweetly smile. "Thank you. Now." She said, pointing to the child still frozen in the back corner. "I would like to have a few....words with him." Bully looked at me, pleading for help-so he senses the same thing I do about this woman. 'I see where you get your determination from.' I thought. Smiling at her, I bow once more-gesturing to the boy in the corner-betrayal written onto his face. I didn't even notice the pride that shown on my face at the thought about how you would have acted in this situation-if your mother was any indication. "Be my guest madam." I said. The woman chuckled. "I think you and I will get along just fine good sir." A crazy glint in her eye shone through as she smiled wide at me. We both turn our attention to the boy shrinking further and further in on himself, as our shadows loomed over him. To add to the tension, your mother cracked her knuckles."Bully was it? Let's talk about how you gave that nasty little bruise on my darling's face shall we?" 

Bully gulped. He was going to regret so many life choices.

Bully watched as I made sure the door was locked-and the blinds pulled down. Turning back towards him-a wild grin on my face as I smiled back towards your mother. "Yes bully-I guess were just gonna have a little lesson." He shrunk back as I smacked the ruler again, the smile ever present on my face.