A little Misunderstanding

The next day:

It was the same routine, got up and ready then went to school. You couldn't help but feel that the atmosphere was a little different today-but you couldn't place what it was. You walked into the classroom. Baldi was acting strange-but you blew that part off since he's been acting weird for the past couple of days. What was strange though, was that your friends were more spread out than usual, and Playtime was the only one that actually spoke to you. How odd. Class was over, you went to lunch. Time just seemed to go by, but you didn't pay it no mind. Your mind was fogged with your multiple emotions, feelings and thoughts. You didn't speak much through most of beginning of class-you only spoke when spoken too. The only one you've constantly spoke to was Playtime. "Hey Y/N, you ok?" She asked you. You gave her a small smile. "Yeah-Yeah I'm fine. Just got a lot on my mind." She smiled back, putting a hand on your shoulder reassuringly. "Well if you want to talk about it, I'm always here." She said. "Thank you." The school bell rang not long after, signaling the end of the lunch break. Getting up, you decided to go to your locker to get your textbook. The only thing that you hated the most about this is that they decided to put your locker furthest away from the classroom. You hurried down the hall, reaching your locker and putting in the combination-you grabbed your math work and textbook and hurried down the hall towards the class. 

Only to run into someone, making you fall along with the books you were carrying. You look up, only to see Bully staring at you. "Bully? Why'd you do that? I'm trying to get to class." You tell him firmly. Bully scowls at you, grabbing you by the collar of your turtleneck, pulling you up to his level. "You made a fool of me yesterday!" You scoffed. "What are you talking about? Your being ridiculous. Let me pass." You say, getting out of his hold and pushing him away. "You know exactly what I'm talking about! Baldi already thinks I'm a moron, but with that stunt you pulled yesterday-now he thinks im more of an idiot!" It took you a moment, but once it clicked you stared at him. "I was trying to help you yesterday! Not embarrass you! I was trying to keep you from getting ridiculed by him again." You shout at him. He rolled his eyes. "Well that still happened either way. Help me? Yeah right, you made me look like a fool!" You point a finger at him accusingly. "Look Bully, I was just trying to help. I get it, no more offering you help. Got it. Now if you would be so kind as to move out of my way I will be much obliged." You tell him. He scowled, blocking the way. It made your blood boil, you scowl angrily at him. "This is ridiculous. Your being ridiculous over a misunderstanding. I get it, you didn't want help. I understand that, and I'm sorry that I embarrassed you. Now move." He didn't. You growl angrily at him. "Forget this. I'm done and I'm going to class one way or the other." You turned, ready to go the other direction..only for him to move and block you. You thought of an idea, turning back in the direction of class once more to see if he'd do the same thing. He did. Good. You watched him put his arms out to block your way. There was a time for acting out and there was a time for acting smart. Looking at the clock, you decided now was one of those times for acting smart. So, you picked up the papers, Bully watching your every move. You took a few steps back, not turning around-keeping your eyes on him. "Sorry bully, but I don't have time for this. Maybe we'll finish this another time." You said matter-of-factly. You ran towards him-catching him off guard. Letting your weight fall backwards, you let yourself slide, you passed underneath his legs, you soon stood up-bolting toward the classroom before the bell rang. You heard a shout and footsteps running after you. You just about reached Baldi's classroom door, only to be yanked back. You yelp at the sensation of being pulled backward-you had a feeling that your arm would be sore from the force. "What is your deal?" You yelled at him, as you turned around to face Bully,knowing full well who was chasing-and pulled you back. As you met Bully's gaze, pain filled your left eye. You screamed as you backed up from him. Hand holding your eye. "That hurt you bastard! What is your problem?!" You screamed at him. He just smirked at you, without saying a word. The smug grin that was plastered on his face made your blood boil. You've never been punched before-let alone been in a fight. But so help you he would not get away with this, and there was a time for everything. Your hand tightened into a fist, teeth grinded together as your one good eye stared him down in anger. Tears stung your hurt eye, but you wouldn't let this jerk get satisfaction from your tears. For a moment, you were concerned as to why the pain was still there-as your adrenaline should have eased the pain somewhat...but that was the least of your concern. It hurt, but nothing was compared to the rage burning inside you. Your starting to walk towards him, fist balled and ready to punch-only for a hand to grab your shoulder in a firm grip. "What is going on here?" A familiar voice said. Turning, out of the gaze of your good eye you saw Baldi standing there-you turn away from him. "Ask him." You mumble angrily, staring at Bully-Who wasn't smiling anymore. Baldi turned you to face him, you didn't meet his gaze. He gingerly put a hand over the one holding your eye-moving it out of the way. You let your hand fall to your side, and decided to look at him. You couldn't place his reaction, it was like a mixture of rage-confusion-anger and concern. You went with concern first. You wince as you felt a finger gently touch your eye. As soon as he noticed your pain, he moved his hand away. He turned towards Bully, marching over to him and staring him down. "You are coming with me. Now." He said, grabbing him by the arm. Bully looked downright terrified, making you feel a sort of victory to this situation. As Baldi pulled Bully with him, he stopped in front of you. "I'm sorry about that. Please, take a seat in the classroom-there's some ice packs in the small fridge underneath my desk. The principal and I will be with you shortly." He said gently, so kind and gentle in fact that it took you by surprise. All you did was nod, covering your eye once more and walked into the classroom, words from the teacher fading away as they walked further down the hall. You were met with concerned gazes and worried tones as the rest of your friends rushed to help you. "Guys guys I'm fine. It'll just be a bruise I'm sure. I can handle it." You said reassuringly. Playtime shook her head. "You haven't seen it." She said. "What do you mean?" You asked. Artie lifted up his phone, his picture setting reversed so you could see your reflection. It was already starting to bruise, a deep purple hue setting around your eye. However, part of your eyelid was turning more...reddish in color than purple. You just figured it to be a bad bruise. "You should get that checked out when you get home." Artie said. "It's just a bruise guys. I'm sure of it. Don't worry." "Promise us you'll get it checked out." Playtime pleaded. You could not resist the puppy eyes on any creature, so you sighed. "Fine I will." Playtime smiled and cheered, kind enough to get the ice pack for you. She acted like a mini mother hen, and the thought of a hen that looked like Playtime made you chuckle at her antics. The ice helped the bruising but it still stung. You sighed. 

"Could today get any worse?"