One.

Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

- Little Mix Ft. Jason Derulo

**

Sonakshi had been staying with her friend Dina for almost a month now and her flight back to India was a few days away

Dina had dragged her to a house party held by one of her boyfriend Eric's friends and she felt like she stuck out like a sore thumb.

How she wished she was on that flight right now.

She usually liked parties but being left alone at one definitely didn't top her list of fun things to do.

The music wasn't blaring but it was loud enough for people to dance to. The place was packed full of people, drinking and dancing the night away.

Dina had left her shortly after they arrived, going off somewhere with Eric. So Sona was left to nurse her lemonade alone on the couch.

The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as she felt eyes on her. Turning in her seat, she tried to nonchalantly survey her surroundings without drawing too much attention to herself.

In doing so, she noticed several men and women dotted around the room. They didn't speak to anyone and they hardly moved but she noticed that their eyes were continuously scanning the room.

Sonakshi made eye contact with one of them and they exchanged smiles before the woman noticed two guys pushing each other a few feet away from where she was standing. Sona couldn't hear what she was saying but the expression on her face was anything but friendly.

Her eyes followed the woman as she grabbed them both by their collars and took them out into the hallway.

She looked around the room, watching people dance and laugh with reckless abandon. She guessed that the woman was part of some security team because no-one around her batted an eyelid at what just happened.

Again, she made eye contact with a guy who seemed to replace the woman from before, standing where she was stood just minutes ago.

Even from where she was sitting she was mesmerised by his stunning grey eyes.

She offered a smile but he didn't return it. He looked bored, like he would rather be anywhere than this glorified frat party.

He uncrossed his arms as he seemed to make a point to stare her down and she noticed how snug his arms fit in his long sleeve, grey shirt.

She held his eye contact as he pushed off from the wall. Her heart rate increased ten fold as he made his way to her.

"FIGHT!" Someone yelled from the hallway.

The guy rolled his eyes as he changed direction and walked through the crowd of people rushing to see the fight. She was momentarily distracted as she noticed his eyes practically glow silver as the light from hallway hit them.