Three.

Seeing is deceiving
Dreaming is believing
- Jessie J

**

Sonakshi showered as quickly as she could, excited to be spending more time with Grey, though she still wouldn't admit it

She wrapped the towel around her and threw her hair into a messy bun, careful of her bruise.

She realised with a jolt that while she remembered to take her underwear with her, she neglected to take her actual clothes.

Sonakshi counted to ten before opening the door and running to her room.

She opened her bedroom door a crack.

"Grey..." she called out.

"Yes?" he answered, matching her tone.

"Could you just turn around when I come in please?" she asked.

"You alright?" he asked, sounding worried.

"Yeah, just don't look at me, okay?"

"Alright"

She waited a second before opening the door wider, peeking her head in to check he was indeed facing the other way.

Once she was satisfied, she quickly padded into the room.

Her suitcase was next to the bed where Grey was sitting with his eyes closed, so she made like Usain Bolt and grabbed her black leggings and neon green tank top.

However her downfall came when she glanced toward Grey to make sure he wasn't sneaking a peek.

She couldn't help but marvel at his beauty. She found herself staring at his stubbled face. There was something about him that drew her to him like a moth to a flame. Even without his mesmerising eyes to focus on, he was quite the specimen.

"If you get to stare at me then I think the offer should be reciprocated" he said lowly.

She stood quickly and ran back to the bathroom before she could embarrass herself further.

Of course he knew she was staring, she thought to herself.

By the time Sonakshi found the courage to go back to her bedroom, Dina and Eric were also there talking to Grey.

"So! Change of plans!" Dina said and Sonakshi frowned, her eyes immediately seeking Grey's.

"I'm going to stay with Eric back at the... house" she continued.

"What house?"

"The house you just came from" she answered.

"Grey's house?" she asked, not understanding.

"I don't want you staying here alone, Sona. Last time I left you alone you disappeared for over twelve hours. You know it's dangerous."

"Well, my flight's tomorrow" she said and she noticed Grey fidget from the corner of her eye, "It's only one night"