Two.

Drunk off your love
I don't remember getting home
- Oh Honey

**
Grey

Sonakshi woke with a start

The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes, was pure white and she had a mini panic attack.

That is, until she realised it was just a really white ceiling.

She looked around, only to realise she had no idea where she was.

She knew she was definitely in a bedroom; the bed she was currently laying in and the chest of drawers to her left proved that.

It just wasn't her room.

Nor was it Dina's. The lack of posters and photos everywhere confirmed that.

The room was pretty plain; white walls, black dresser, flat screen tv positioned perfectly across from the bed. Even the bed sheets were black.

The room looked barely lived in.

She sat up, already missing the warmth of the duvet. Her head ached and she dreaded looking in the mirror, knowing her face must have a huge welt.

Sonakshi sat in silence, wishing she had paracetamol to fight her growing headache.

It was then she noticed she wasn't alone.

The faint sound of someone breathing made her freeze.

Using as minimal amount of movement as she could, she turned as casually as she could to her right.

Her eyes widened to saucers.

A man was sleeping right next to her!

He was partially obscured by the duvet and he was lying on his stomach, facing away from her so she couldn't see his face.

Sonakshi wasted no time creeping towards the first door she could find.

She opened it slowly, only to find a pristine black and white bathroom.

Cursing silently, she left the door open so as to not make any noise.

She turned back to the bed to check if she had disturbed him and surprised herself by actually considering getting back into bed. It was tempting. She was tired, her head hurt and she knew it was definitely past 2am.

As she tiptoed to the next door, she was thankful she was barefoot. Then it dawned on her that her shoes were missing. And even worse, her dress was gone!

She looked down at her outfit and was shocked to find herself wearing a plain white shirt that was clearly way too big for her and faded blue shorts. If it weren't for the drawstring tightly tied around her waist she was sure they would be lying in a pool around her ankles.