Four.

Girl you know mi mad over you
- Risky

**

Grey placed Sonakshi's suitcase down by the side of his bed and sat down while he waited for her to come out the bathroom

He still couldn't quite wrap his head around Sonakshi's change in mood. He thought about what he'd said to her the previous night and he couldn't understand it. She must have known he liked her and even if she didn't, it definitely doesn't explain her sudden shift in mood.

'...Something about how you love me or something along those lines'

He knew she was joking when she said 'love' but she had no idea how true it was.

He loved her. His wolf loved her. And goddess help the poor soul who tried to get in between them.

Tony's face flashed in his mind and he growled lowly. His wolf began to stir at the memory of Tony pushed up against his mate. His mate. No-one else's.

Grey felt the tell-tale signs of a shift start to take over when his bathroom door swung open.

"Ta da!" Sonakshi yelled, showcasing the outfit she was wearing to the barbecue, "What's wrong?" she asked, noticing his clenched fists and hunched form.

He stood quickly, waiting a couple seconds until he was sure his eyes were their normal colour before opening them.

"You look lovely" he said, pulling her to him.

"What's wrong?" she repeated, stroking his slightly stubbled cheek.

He closed his eyes briefly and thanked the moon goddess for this moment. His wolf was reduced to a kitten by the simplest touch from her.

"Nothing now" he said, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Uhh! Why do you always smell so good?" she said from his neck and he chuckled at her.

If only she knew how mouthwatering she smelt, he thought to himself.

He reluctantly let her pull away and root around in her suitcase for her shoes. She stopped suddenly and stared up at him.

"I can't help but think I'm forgetting something" she said, with narrowed eyes, "I know I'll kick myself later"

"Your phone?" he suggested but she shook her head.

Grey shrugged. He looked away quickly, worried she would see through him.

He knew exactly what she was forgetting and he had no intention of reminding her any time soon.

"Oh well, I'll just wait and see. I'm sure it'll come to me" she stood and dusted off her dress before returning to the bathroom.

[Alpha, your parents are here. They'll be waiting for you in your office] Samantha mindlinked him.