Chapter Seven

{A quick shout out to Catanne85 for helping me find a name! Also, school is starting this week, so back to work for me! So updates will be a little spaced out! Sorry! I will aim for one a week, bit no longer than two weeks! Also thanks to Janie1617! You need to read her stuff! It's epic!}

*Chapter Seven*

*Not edited*

*Michael P.O.V.* (Suprise)

All I could think about was getting home to my loving family and what do I get? I get to walk in the door and see a group of strange men in my house! One, playing with my daughter and one holding my crying wife in his lap! His lap! I could feel rage swirling up inside of me and it didn't feel all that great! At my yell, my sweet Alyssa gave me her normal happy cry and Tori snapped her head up. I could see an almost guilty expression on her face as she jumped out of his lap. His lap!

"Michael! I can explain!" She cried out. Her eyes were pleading with me to understand, but forgive me if I don't just fall down at that! I could feel the betrayal in my eyes as they pierced hers. I can also feel the angry tic starting in my jaw. I have never laid a hand on her and I wasn't about to start now. I had to look away from her and calm down. I closed my eyes and counted to ten. I could feel the rage starting to subside as the numbers rose in my head. It completely fell apart when I felt little arms wrap around my leg. I looked down and saw my sweet baby girl holding on and looking up at me as if I was her whole world. I lost my anger and picked her up in my arms. I gave her a quick kiss to her cheek, thankful for the gift of her. I looked at my wife again, asking with my eyes to explain.

"Alpha, maybe we should leave and let them spreak privately?" One of the men said, looking at the man who had been holding Tori. I could see him thinking it over. He gave me a deep look, then looked at Tori.

"Alright. We will leave for now. I will be back tomorrow to see you Victoria." He said, kind of pompously, I might add. How dare he just say he's coming back! I could feel the rage coming back. "I would hate to come back and see any harm has come to her and have to kill you" He growled at me. I heard Tori gasp in shock and the rage came back in full force. The nerve of this jackass!

"I have never hurt her! How dare you imply I would!" I yelled at him. I felt a little bad when Alyssa gave a whimper and curled closer to me. I patted her back an calmed again. He looked at Tori to comfirm and bless her, she was quick to do that.

"He's a good man. He would never hurt me." She said. She gave me a smile, that beautiful smile of hers, and I melted. The big guy nodded and signaled the others before heading out. The man that had played with Alyssa gave her a sad look before leaving. I'll admit it made me a little uncomfortable, but hey, Tori was a fierce protector of our children; and I highly doubt she would let anyone near her baby if she got hinky vibes from him. Maybe he lost a child. I hugged my baby a little tighter at the thought.

I heard Tori on the phone ordering take-out and agreed. We needed to talk, and we didn't need the distraction of making supper and all that. Once she was off the phone I yelled for Jacob to watch his sister. Once he was in the room I set Alyssa down and headed upstairs to our room. I could hear Tori following me and she shut the door behind her. I knew the rules though. Once we had kids we decided that if we were ever to fight we would do it without raising our voices. No need to expose the kids to that, I had enough of it with my parents growing up.

"I don't know what you were thinking when you walked in, but seeing how mad you were, I can guess. You have to know I would never betray you like that, especially with a group of men and your daughter in the room." She whispered harshly. Damn. I didn't think of that. She was right, I jumped to the worst possible scenario. Even if Tori were to do something like that, she wouldn't with the kids home and one in the room. I feel like a piece of garbage. I looked at her and did the only thing I could do. I manned up and apologized.

"Shit, Tori, I'm sorry baby. I don't know what I was thinking. Just coming in with a bunch of stange men in my house with one of them holding you in their lap." I explained. A sigh escaped me. "I just lost it."

"I'm sorry too. You shouldn't have come home to that. I'll explain everything." She said back. She sat me down next to her on the bed and told me everything. About them being wolves like her. How they tracked her down thinking she was dangerous. How they answered some questions that she had. I could see there was something else because she was wringing her hands and anxious about something. I could see she was about to tell me what it was when I heard the doorbell. Saved by the doorbell.

After cleaning up dinner, we got distracted by nightly routines and I admit I think we both forgot that there was more. I felt a peace fill me up at the sounds around me. Tori singing a lullabye to Alyssa, and my Jacob in the shower getting ready for bed. The peace didn't last long as a feeling came over me. It was a sad thought. That this wouldn't last for long. It was depressing. Soon Jacob would be gone off to college and Alyssa will be too. I know, I know, it would be years down the road, but that is what parents think about. They think about their childrens future, how the time seems to fly by, and they grow up too fast. Jacob came out of the bathroom dressed for bed.

"You brushed your teeth bud?" I asked him. He gave me a smile full of pearly whites and nodded. I smiled back, couldn't help it. Jacob had that kind of smile that you just had to smile back. "How about a hug and kiss goodnight?"

"Gross, Dad, that's for babies." Jacob scoffed. See what I mean? He wouldn't lay down at night without his hugs and kisses. Now, I have to force it out of him. So I did. I grabbed him in a hug and kissed the top of his head. He allowed the hug but started hitting me when I kissed him.

"Really Dad! Mom's give kisses! Dad's are for beating up!" He yelled. Outraged I had done the unthinkable and kissed him. I gave a laugh and we started rough housing around in a mock battle in the hallway. Laughing like the loons we were, we had a fake MMA fight. Well, Jacob did. I gave him a couple of weak slaps to his abdomen and wrestled him around to get his tickle spots, while he kicked and punched. I stopped laughing and gave an oomph when he let a strong punch take me in my stomache. Dang the boy was getting strong! I heard a throat clearing and we both looked at the noise to see Tori tapping her foot in annoyance. We both quickly got up and gave her the same apologetic glances. Well, we did, until I got sold out.

"Daddy, started it!" Jacob cried out. I could see she was trying to stay annoyed, bit lost it and smiled at us both.

"Well, I will finish it if you wake your sister!" She growled. She walked up giving me a kiss before hustling Jacob to his room. A tuck him him, followed by a kiss, and she turned off his light and left the room. A frown of annoyance crossed my face, she didn't get yelled at!

"How come you get kisses?" I whined at her as she passed me.

"Mom's get kisses and Dad's get beat up!" She laughed out at me. She got to our room and went in. I chucked at her words, knowing she had heard us in the hallway. Dang, werewolf hearing! She poked her head out of the room and gave me a suggestive look.

"You coming?" She whispered. A smile filled my face as anticipation flowed through me to Michael Junior.

"Yes, ma'am!" I quickly replied before rushing in after her.

{I know! It's short! Sorry! It just felt like a good place to stop it. I will try to write some more this week and post again. As this story is PG 13 I was thinking of putting up another story full of "private" scenes. What do you think?}