Chapter 1

*Sellena*

"Serius get up!!!!" I yelled pushing him out of bed.'you've slept in long enough!! You have to get ready to go. "

I left the room slamming the door behind me and went to the next door.

"Regulus?" I asked knocking on the door. When he didn't respond I slowly opened the door and saw that he was still asleep. I walked over to his bed and shook him.

"Regulus time to get up." I said quietly . He moaned, and rolled over.

"Regulus we have to leave for the station in three hours and your not packed yet." He moaned and sat up.

"Why does the train have to come so early?" He asked.

"Because if it was any latter we'd all be late for dinner." I said standing up and walking to the door. " Be down stairs in half an hour for breakfast. "

I walked out of the room sliding down the banister whistling to myself, I walked into the kitchen.

"Hay Kreacher,need any help?" I asked.

"Mistress Sellena," he said bowing, " No need to help Kreacher got breakfast under control. "

"Okay." I said smiling. I sat down at the table and took out my wand, tracing the curves and indents with my index finger. Serius kept telling me I was to attached to it but I beg to differ.

Okay actually I don't I am pretty attached to it but can you blame me? I've actually had a couple wands over the last couple years, my first wand lasted my first two years but um... During second year I kinda broke it while I was making a potion for Finle exams (Slughorn let me off, for some reason), that wand was 10 inch Vine wood and Dragon heartstring core.
Last year I broke another wand that time I was helping James with a prank. Oh that reminds me Serius doesn't know that I know James and them. Which is weird considering how many notes me and James pass to each other. Anyway that wand was 10.5 inch with pear wood and unicorn hair core. That was like half way through the year, the rest of the year I had a wand was 10'5 Aspen wood with Dragon heartstring core. Ya that one broke too.
I just got a new one and I'm hoping that this one doesn't break but anything could happen I swear if James brakes this one he was gonna buy me a new one.
This wand is 10.5 inch Dogwood with Thestral tail hair core. Anyway you could say that I've gone through quite a few wands in the last three years.