Party

His smile.

His laugh.

His voice.

Something about him just made him radiate light. She swore even the flowers would grow out towards him.

And those lips.

It was the sweetest drug to be hooked on.

..

But she wondered. How did she end up here? Tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes.

She wondered.

~.~.~

(Jack)

(Jack)

Unpacking her clothes, Yasmine examined her latest purchases. Feeling the silky fabric between her fingers, she smiled contently before hanging the dress up in her closet.

"So how do you feel about going to a party tonight?"

Yasmine frowned and turned to Jack who entered her room with a grin, "I thought we were staying in tonight?"

"Yeah but my boy got me the hookup at this party, said I could bring one more~." He sang, holding her hands as he danced.

Yasmine sighed, "I really wanted to spend time with you. I haven't seen you all week."

"Yeah you have!" He laughed.

"Yeah at work. It's not the same thing."

"Alright alright. How about we go to the party tonight then tomorrow I plan us something special?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her close.

Yasmine crossed her arms in a pout, "Fine," she sighed.

Jackson let a wide smile stretch on his face, "Awesome! I'll let him know we're going. It starts around nine." He called over his shoulder as he left her room.

Yasmine flopped down onto her bed, not wanting to get ready.

"I should have just let him go by himself." She muttered to herself before slugging to her closet to search through her clothes.

~.~.~.~.~