Private

Soft grass tickled her feet as she danced around David's backyard with Zane, who was very drunk

Soft grass tickled her feet as she danced around David's backyard with Zane, who was very drunk. Scott and Kristen cuddled together on one of the couches on the porch. Heath and Mariah spun around happily together while laughing, the carefree feeling consuming them. Todd occupied the other couch with Josh, talking to one another while nursing their drinks in their hands.

David sat on the last couch, alone, his eyes following Yasmine's delicate movements. A soft smile ghosted his lips hearing her cheerful laughter. His camera was cradled in his lap, ready to use but for now he felt content.

Scotty watched David's dazed expression with a smirk. Yasmine took Zane's hands in hers and danced merrily. Her movements more precise while he stumbled, making the others laugh at his attempt to follow her.

"Okay, I'm done. Energy is officially-" Zane sat next to Todd, immediately shutting his eyes with a light snore.

Heath and Mariah swayed together while Yasmine stepped past Scotty and Kirsten's legs, taking the open spot next to David with smiles exchanged between them.

As the night died down, sleepy expressions took over everyone's faces before David's eyes widened in realization. "Fuck I forgot it's Friday."

"Ha ha." Zane taunted groggily.

"I gotta call it a night guys." He called, standing up from his seat. A few groans and soft protests sounded from around making David chuckle.

Zane wrapped his arms around David's neck, leaning in for a kiss.

"Whoa." David pushed Zane back, leaning away from his puckered lips, "Zane what are you doing."

"Saying goodbye." He said matter a factly making Yasmine giggle into her hand.

"A hug is good."

"What? Why?" He whined.

"Zane," Heath laughed, "Why do you always want to kiss everyone when your drunk?"

Yasmine smiled amused at the scene playing out before her. Zane turned to her, pointing an accused finger in her face, "I bet if Yasmine gave David a kiss, he would take it."

"What?" David asked in disbelief as a red hue took over Yasmine's cheeks. "I'm not kissing anyone."

Zane rolled his eyes, "Yeah whatever. We all know you two secretly like each other. Why deny it?"

Ooo's echoed around the group as they waited for David or Yasmine to protest but was meet with stunned silence.

"We're just friends." Yasmine stated.

"Okay then kiss right now." Scott egged on.

"What?"

"Prove it. If you're really JUST friends, a kiss won't matter."