two | ➳

Johnny was absolutely stunned by how beautiful Athena was.

But he knew better to fall into another game. Because if she's a Taurus, it doesn't matter how nice she is- she's bad news.

Nevertheless, they all sat down around the table and started talking about the most recent things they've done since they all last saw each other.

The conversations basically went like:

"So hows your newest book, Jaehyun?"

"It's well. I heard you aren't just making maple syrup now, Mark?"

"No, I am not just making maple syrup. I'm making chocolate maple syrup. Hopefully the company will benefit greatly."

"Of course it will. It is the Lee Maple Syrup Co. you make everything amazing."

Nothing really interesting went on, Jaehyun was talking about his best selling books and the night life in Seoul, and Mark was explaining how chocolate maple syrup works.

So pretty boring.

Apparently they weren't actually eating "dinner" they were just having cheese and wine.

Johnny disliked wine, something about it just didn't sit well with him.

And for Athena, well she can drink it, but her older brother thinks she's too young. Even though she's only a year younger than him.

"Oh, Johnny."
Mark said.

"Yes?"
Johnny responded.

"This might come across as rude, but when's your birthday? I can't seem to tell if you are younger or older than me."
Mark asked.

"My birthday is February 9th, 1995. How about yourself?"

"Oh ok, mine is August 2nd, 1996."
Mark said.

"So he's a Leo.."

"Athena's is December 15th, 1997."

"Oh my god- she's a Sagittarius."

"Oh my god- I mean... hahaha, she looks so much younger.."
Johnny tried to chuckle off.

Athena was only two years younger than him, and she was a Sagittarius. Aquarius and Sagittarius match almost perfectly for friendships and relationships.

Right?

"Oh yeah, Athena, it must be nice to be back in Seoul again."
Jaehyun comments, then takes another sip of wine.

"Back?"
Johnny questions.

"Right, we were living in Seoul on and off, but it's easier to live here and have Mark's company in Canada."
Athena explained.

"Oh ok, I understand."

"And yes Jaehyun, it is good to be back."
She adds.

"Yeah.. oh! I guess you and Jungwoo get to see each other more often. I know long distance relationships can be hard."
Jaehyun said.

"Crap she has a boyfriend."

"You and Jungwoo are still a thing, right?"

"THERES STILL HOPE!"

"Yes, we are. It's been a grueling year, but now we can see each other more often."

"Well fuc-"

"Oh my, look at the time! It's already midnight, we should really get going we are overstaying our visit."
Mark says.

"You know our new address, right?"
He asked Jaehyun.

"Yes, I do. Good luck with the new line of maple syrup."
He responded.

"Oh, before we leave- why don't we exchange phone numbers, Johnny. I expect we will be seeing you more often."
Mark suggested with a smile.

"Sure."
Johnny said.

Mark and Johnny swapped phones, then him and Athena.

It kind of felt wrong to have Athena's number, but he will be seeing her more often.

"Goodnight!"
Mark said while walking out the door.

"Until next time-"
Athena spoke, and the door shut behind her.

"Well I'm going to hit the hay, see you in the morning."
Jaehyun told Johnny, pat his back in that manly sort of way, then went to his room.

"What the hell just happened."

[ an: please forgive me for using the wrong years for the members, I wanted them to all have closer birthdays for the plot to be realistic. Thank you for reading and voting!]