13 - The cupcake dream and the superhero movie

It was a Friday, before midnight, Littletato was dreaming, she was very calm inside her current dream, she felt happy and relaxed.
She was seeing a beautiful castle of glass, it was transparent and you could see the things inside it, it was really beautiful.
Behind the castle of glass was a wonderful blue sky and some white clouds, it was like Littletato was high in the sky, close to the clouds.
Some minutes passed inside her dream, a lot of things happened, she was talking with an alicorn pony called Twilight Sparkle.
The castle was not made of glass, it was opaque and Twilight Sparkle could use her horn magic to change the castle between its two modes, glass and opaque.
Littletato met spike, the purple baby dragon assistant of Twilight Sparkle, he could spit fire through his mouth.
Julia was dreaming about a castle, she is sat on a very wide table, the part where she was sat had a big bowl of pink cupcakes.
The rest of the table was filled with a mixture of sweet and savory, pies, cakes, coxinha, pastry, and other foods.
She ate a cupcake, the taste of the cupcake reminded her of Pinkie Pie, a pink earth pony from My Little Pony who had a dark pink mane.
Then a bed fell from the ceiling and landed on the ground close to Julia.
She got up and laid on the bed, then Julia noticed that a small fridge was there, on the other side of the room.
Julia got up from the bed and walked close to the fridge, opening it and grabbing a can of Coca-cola.

The girl looked at the door, it was a tall door, it was made of wood, dark wood just like the walls.
The house looked like an old house from inside, a house of rich people.
There were two big windows on the right of Julia, she looked at them, they had beautiful white curtains.
There was a light outside of the windows, a bright white light that did not let Julia see past the windows.
Julia looked at the door again, the door opened, Pinkie Pie was behind the door, opening it.
Pinkie Pie flew around the dining room even if she could not fly, yelling "Weeeeeeeeeee!"
"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you!" said Pinkie Pie, holding Julia's hands with her hoofs.
"Do you like the food?" asked Pinkie Pie, smiling.
"Yes, it is pretty good, I ate only one cupcake actually, I know you from a cartoon called My Little Pony," said Julia, smiling at her.
"You only ate one cupcake?!" asked Pinkie Pie yelling, surprised, "I don't know what is a 'cartoon', what is it?" asked Pinkie Pie, curious.
"Oh, it is... nothing, I know you from somewhere else than here, anyway, why you threw this party for me Pinkie Pie?" asked Julia.
"Because you're a good person, I know you, Julia, and you're a caring person and good friend to me, you always help me," said Pinkie Pie, hugging Julia tight.
"Oh, thanks Pinkie Pie, I'm really happy that you think that," said Julia, returning the hug while smiling.
"But... I never met Pinkie Pie, how she is my friend?" thought Julia, curious.
"Anyway, are you gonna eat the food?" asked Pinkie Pie, breaking out from the hug while looking at the table and looking back at Julia.
"Yes, do you wanna eat with me? I don't think I can handle all that food," asked Julia while giggling a little.
"Yes, hehe, yay!" said Pinkie Pie, jumping happily on top of a chair and starting to eat some pies.
Julia made the same, they started to eat together, the food was very delicious.

Then, after some time eating, Pinkie Pie and Julia finished eating all of the food.
"I'm gonna get some rest Julia, my tummy hurts from so much food," said Pinkie Pie with her hoof on her belly.
"If you need me I'm gonna be in my room upstairs okay?" said Pinkie Pie, starting to walking to the door, closing it, and walking upstairs.
"Okay Pinkie Pie," said Julia before Pinkie Pie left the dining room.
Then Julia walked to the small fridge, the letters "TPF" were written on the door of the fridge.
Julia grabbed a can of Coca-cola out of the fridge and started drinking it to relieve the pain in her tummy.
She finished drinking the can and threw it inside the trash can that was there.
After that, Julia laid on the bed looking at the beautiful chandelier that was on the ceiling.
She felt a little tired, Julia closed her eyes and started to sleep.