19 - Julia's first day of work

It was a Friday, Julia had to work today, but only at ten AM, Julia woke up first, did her morning needs, and walked to the kitchen.
The girl prepared breakfast, she was happy because she was going to work on a new job today, she thought that it was going to be hard to learn, but she was eager to learn.
Julia woke up Littletato, she did her morning needs and walked to the kitchen, they ate breakfast together.
Littletato prepared herself to go to work, "Oh, honey, you have work today right?" asked Littletato while putting on her shoes
"Yes, but only at ten AM," said Julia.
"Okay honey, I'm gonna bring a packed lunch for me to eat at work today at lunchtime," said Littletato.
"Okay, hon," replied Julia.
Then Littletato walked to the front door, Julia hugged and kissed her, Littletato kissed back and opened the door, she locked the door and started walking to work.
Julia stretched herself, she walked to the kitchen and drank some water, then she stored her bottle of water in the fridge again.
After that, Julia walked to the computer room and turned on Littletato's computer, she logged in on her computer account.
Then the girl opened the Vegefox web browser, she put to play a Dubstep playlist of hers on the Vegecloud website, she was dancing a little and smiling.
She started searching on the Internet on how to work in a supermarket, and what you have to do there.
Julia learned a lot about the job, she looked at the computer clock, it was seven AM.
The girl continued to learn about the supermarket job, she wrote the things she learned on a text file on the computer to remember them easily.
After that, Julia was a little hungry, she wanted to watch something too, like an anime.
Littletato had coded a Python script called Watch_History.py, which made it possible for the user to register what it watched on text files.
By just selecting the media type (anime, cartoon, series, movie, video), and typing the media name.
Julia made a sandwich made of artificial meat hamburger, melted cheese, and mayonnaise, there was a can of Coca-cola on the refrigerator door.
She opened the can of Coca-cola and grabbed the plate with the sandwich, walking to the computer room.
Julia opened an anime website where she watched anime, she started using it in 2013.
The girl put to play an episode of the anime called "Yuru Camp", she and Littletato watched it some months ago.
She started watching it while eating the sandwich and drinking the can of Coca-cola.
It was very relaxing and fun, she loved to watch that anime, after some minutes, the episode ended, it was seven and thirty AM.

Julia stretched a little, she opened the Watch_History.py Python script, typed two, and pressed enter, she selected two again and selected the media type.
Then she typed the media name, which was the name of the episode of the anime, then it was registered on Julia's watched media text files.
After that, Julia brought the plate and can of Coca-cola to the kitchen, she placed the plate on the sink and the can on the recyclable plastic bag.
She wanted to play something, Julia closed the web browser, she opened the game called Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Julia opened the Warzone mode of the game, which was the Battle Royale version of COD: MW.
The girl played some matches of the game for some hours while drinking water and eating when she was hungry.
After playing for a while, it was nine AM, she turned off the computer and prepared her things to go to work, prepared her purse, her smartphone was charging.
She changed herself and grabbed her smartphone, it was nine and a half AM, she told Littletato that she was going to work.
Littletato said okay, Julia walked to the front door, stored her smartphone in her purse, and grabbed the spare key of the house.
Julia opened the door and got out, closing it, then she began walking to her work while looking sometimes on the GPS of her smartphone to know where it was.
After walking for some minutes, Julia arrived at the supermarket called Safeway, she entered the establishment.
She talked to the manager saying that it was her first time working there, and also in a supermarket job.
Julia was going to work as a supermarket replenisher, she is responsible for stocking and maintaining shelves and displays in the supermarket.
The girl has to ensure that all shelves and displays are well stocked and are visually appealing.
She has to place the products that are closest to expiry at the front of the displays.
Julia also disposed of the cardboard boxes and packaging as the products were transferred from the pallets to the shelves and display units following the supermarket's procedures.
The girl worked there for some hours, she had a lunchtime, she ate in a restaurant close to there, then she worked a little more, it was six PM.
She finished her work and walked home, her salary was $10.89 per hour or $1,815 per month, it was very good, she was paid bi-weekly and was going to receive $824 bi-weekly.
Julia was a little tired, she arrived home and opened the front door, Littletato had arrived already.
"Oh, hey honey, you're back from work," said Littletato, who was sat at the kitchen table, she had prepared the dinner already.
"I'm just gonna take a bath and we eat okay honey?" asked Julia.
"Okay hon," replied Littletato, then Julia left her purse on the couch, she walked to the kitchen.
"Put my phone on to charge love?" asked Julia, who kissed the cheek of Littletato, "Okay sweetie," replied Littletato.
Then Julia walked to the bedroom, she prepared herself to take a bath, took a bath and wore some clothes, then she ate dinner alongside Littletato.