14 - A Happy New Year (2019)

It was a Sunday, in the year 2018, Littletato was working on her job on New Year's Eve, she could leave work early this day because of the New Year's Eve.
Littletato then grabbed her things and said happy new year to her coworker Mia.
She also stopped by her boss' room and wished a happy new year to her boss.
After that, Littletato left the building, it was a cold day in San Francisco, there was water all around the roads.
It was six in the afternoon.
Littletato was using her dark brown coat, she had an umbrella inside her purse if she needed it.
The girl started walking to her house, she was walking on the sidewalk.
It started raining, Littletato opened her purse and grabbed her umbrella, she untied it and opened it.
Then Littletato grabbed her smartphone from out of her purse and sent a message to Julia saying that she was going to be a little late because she was going to stop at the supermarket.
Julia replied saying okay, Littletato stored her smartphone in her purse again and started walking to the supermarket.
She arrived there and picked up a plastic basket and grabbed a Doritos pack, a bottle of 3,5 liters of Coca-cola, and a packet of chocolate stuffed biscuits.
Then Littletato started walking to the supermarket cashier, she paid for the purchase and left the supermarket.
After that, the girl continued walking home.

She arrived at her house's door, grabbing the house's key from her pocket and opening it.
Littletato entered the house and Julia hugged her, saying "Welcome home (okaeri), honey," while smiling.
Then Littletato kissed Julia's lips, "I'm back, honey," then she walked to the kitchen and left the plastic bags with the food on top of the table.
Julia started opening the plastic bags and taking the things off them.
"Oh, honey, you brought Doritos, I love them, for us to pass our New Year's Eve right?" asked Julia, smiling while holding the Doritos packet.
"Yes hon, I love it too, I also bought a big bottle of Coca-cola and a packet of chocolate stuffed biscuits," said Littletato, removing the Coca-cola bottle and the chocolate stuffed biscuits from the bags.
Then Littletato placed the bottle of Coca-cola inside the fridge for it to get cold.
She stored the Doritos packet and the chocolate stuffed biscuits packet inside the kitchen cabinet.
"Let's prepare ourselves for New Year's Eve hon?" asked Littletato.
"Yes hon, let's do it," replied Julia.
Then the couple walked to the bedroom and changed themselves, using white clothes for New Year's Eve.
"I heard that there is going to be a big screen with the countdown to the new year downtown on New Year's Eve," said Julia.
"Oh, that sounds good, let's watch a little movie and we're going there at eleven pm okay?" asked Littletato.
"Okay hon," replied Julia.

Then Littletato and Julia walked to the living room, they sat on the couch.
Littletato grabbed the TV controller and turned the TV on.
She started looking at the catalog of Vegeflix looking for a movie to watch.
(Vegeflix is a website and mobile app where you can watch series, movies, cartoons, and animes online, using a paid plan.)
Julia grabbed her smartphone and started sending messages to her friends wishing them a happy new year.
She sent messages to her sister Patricia, to Littletato's sister Carol, to Yam, and her mother and father.
They all replied, wishing Julia a happy new year, Julia also posted in her Vegesapp status wishing a happy new year to all of their contacts.
(Vegesapp is an app that you can install on your smartphone, it lets you chat with people, you need a phone number and a SIM card to use it.)
Littletato chose a movie for them to watch, it was called "The Vegengers: Vegend Game", it was a new superhero movie that launched recently.
Then Littletato grabbed her smartphone, she posted on her Vegesapp status wishing a happy new year to everyone.
After that, the girl sent messages to all of her friends wishing them a happy new year.
She said happy new year to Julia's sister Patricia, to her sister Carol, Yam, her coworker Mia, and her father and mother.
Then Littletato walked to the kitchen, grabbed Julia's water bottle, and walked to the living room, leaving it on top of the living room table at the right of the right arm of the couch.
After that, Littletato kissed Julia's lips and smiled, she walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, opening the Doritos packet and throwing all of the Doritos inside the bowl.
Littletato asked from the kitchen if Julia wanted her to mix the Doritos and the chocolate stuffed biscuits on the bowl.
Julia replied saying yes, then Littletato opened the packet of biscuits and threw all of them inside the bowl.