26 - LittleLiving?

This is a crossover chapter between "The Life of Littletato" and "SpaceLiving".
"The Life of Littletato" and "SpaceLiving" are two stories of mine.
I recommend that you read "SpaceLiving" first, before reading this chapter.
Read it till chapter nine to understand its story and lore.
And then read chapter twenty-six of Littletato, which is this one, after that, you read chapter number ten of "SpaceLiving".

It was a Friday, in the year 2020, Littletato slept with Julia.
After some time, it was midnight on Saturday, Littletato was sleeping along with Julia, she was laying in bed.
She was having a weird dream, a dream about her getting teleported to a spaceship called LonelyShip.
It had a super fast and powerful computer, it was white, a PlayVegestation 4 gaming console, a bed, and a wardrobe.
The spaceship had white walls inside and out, the computer of the spaceship had a modified version of Windows 10 installed on it.
It was called Windows 10 (SpaceLiving Edition).

The bed had a blue blanket, the bed was made of some resistant plastic that was light gray, and the wardrobe was gray too

It also had a Laser Turret outside of it, it could shoot a laser beam to hit approaching asteroids.
The Laser Turret had two modes, the Expanded Range mode, and the Shielded mode.
The Expanded Range mode made it possible for the Laser Turret to shoot asteroids that were in a place that was hard to aim.
The Shielded mode made it possible for the Laser Turret to cover itself with a shield to protect it from asteroids.
Two tall windows to see the sun, the moon, and the Earth, an ergonomic chair with casters, adjustable armrests, height, and back.
The spaceship had also a bathroom, and sixteen turbines to move the spaceship when needed, they were deactivated by default.
The LonelyShip could compress the bathroom to a small place.
Making it possible to the resident of the LonelyShip to open the door of the bathroom and enter inside it, without making the spaceship too large.
The bathroom existed in a type of space that did not occupy physical space, it was the width of the door.
It had a teleporter that could teleport the resident of the spaceship between other spaceships and also to the Earth.
The teleporter was called LonelyShip Teleporter, the initials were LST and were written on the upper part of its plastic frame, the LST was blue.
That teleporter did not exist in older versions of the LonelyShip.
The wardrobe had four doors and was on the right of the LST teleporter.
There was also a fridge that could create any food you thought of, it was called the Thought-Powered Fridge or TPF, the TPF was blue.
It was on the left of the computer chair, and at the right of the left window.
The fridge made foods and drinks that were only nutrients, for example, a slice of pizza.
That slice of pizza would have the smell, taste, and texture of a pizza, but would be just nutrients and vitamins that the resident needed.
The TPF fridge would analyze the body of the resident and make a diet containing the nutrients and vitamins that the resident needs.
Then it would split those nutrients that were needed for the whole day into three meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
If the resident wanted to eat more than three meals, the fourth and next meals would be only mass, not nutrients.
Foods created by the TPF fridge did not have meat or animal products, they were vegan-friendly.
Particles on the food could change the nutrients that are in it, but could not change the taste, smell, or texture, that was pre-built into the food.
Littletato could know that the spaceship or LonelyShip had an Artificial Intelligence, an AI, that could help the residents of the spaceships manage their spaceships.
The AI was called LonelyShip Artificial Intelligence, or LSAI for short.
The LonelyShip also had four small signboards on its walls, two displaying "SpaceLiving", and another two displaying "LonelyShip" on the right of the SpaceLiving one.
The SpaceLiving and LonelyShip signboards were equal on each side of the LonelyShip, one SpaceLiving one on each side, and one LonelyShip one on each side.
The signboards on the left side were on the left of the window, and the right ones were on the right of the window.