VIII.

Namjoon's POV

"Want to go with me to work?"

As time went by, she was getting more comfortable with me to the point that she sleeps with me in my bedroom when she gets nightmares.

"Why?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Meh, I just thought you'd want to. It's boring when you don't do anything at home."

Home.

Since when did I last say that word?

Her eyes twinkled, "Can I then?" It was a unique trait of her. Whenever she's interested in something, she would just shine so brightly like a star.

Mayu deserved everything.

"Of course." I gave her a warm smile and added. "Wear something nice today."

She cheered happily, "Yey! Namjoon would take me out today."

Shaking my head to the side, my heart was happy.

===============================

"Oh my god, Namjoon. This shit is amazing." Mayu groaned in delight.

I gave her a look, "Language." My apron was so dirty and was plastered with flour from baking pastries for the day.

Mayu had a sweet tooth though.

"Can we bring some home? Pretty pleaaaseee." She begged with all her aegyo could muster. It was working well. Every single time.

"As you wish." I ruffled her hair in a mess, giving in to her.

She was important.

Becoming important.

She was getting to know me everyday but I still don't know anything about her.

Since the day I found her sprawled out on the snow that winter.