Chapter Three-

I knew that today was supposed to be big, but it is much more extravagant then I had expected.
Not to whine or complain or anything, but the amount of people here is really starting to get to me. There's just people everywhere and they're really starting to get on my nerves.
    I stand up at the front just a little ways behind Loki. I feel like I shouldn't be up here because I am not one of them. Well not exactly...
    I grew up with Thor and Loki, but does that make me like them? I don't feel like it does...but maybe that is just me.
    I look around awkwardly, trying not to show how uncomfortable I am. I hadn't spoke to Loki since that night in my room and I feel like it's made things extremely awkward between us.
    I try to act like I didn't feel anything that night. But I did and there's no changing that. But the question is, did he?
   I am brought out of my thoughts when I see Thor parading down to the front where he would greet all of us ready to be declared king.
   He smiles boastingly as he swings around his hammer as if to show it off like a trophy. I roll my eyes and smirk at his behavior, he had always been one to show off.
    He reaches the front of the cheering crowds, kneeling in front of his father, he winks over at his mother who gives him a look that says 'wrong place, wrong time'.  He removes his helmet and places it on the ground in front of him. 
    Odin the All-father steps forward and that's when the crown begins to quiet down.
    "Thor Odinson, my heir, my first-born. So long entrusted with the mighty hammer, Mjolnir. Forged in the heart of a dying star. It's power has no equal! as a weapon to destroy, or as a tool to build. It is a fit companion for a King. I have defended Asgard, and the lives of the innocent across the Nine Realms, in the time of the Great Beginning. And though the day has come for a new King... Do you swear to guard the Nine Realms?"
    Without any hesitation Thor responds loud and clear, "I swear."

    "And do you swear to preserve the peace? I swear. Do you swear, to cast aside all selfish ambition, and to pledge yourself only to the good of the realms?"

   "I swear." He repeats.

   "Then on this day, I, Odin Allfather, will proclaim you..." he pauses causing everyone to stop and hold onto their breath.
    I look to Loki, he looks to Frigga, who is looking at Odin still.
   "...Frost Giants."

~

I stand outside the weaponry doors just pacing back and forth. Odin had taken Thor and Loki inside with him to inspect the damage and find any possible way that the frost giants could have gotten in.
"They've been in there for a while-- I wonder what's happening in there--"

"(Y/n), it has only been five minutes." Frigga says from beside me. I guess with children like hers one would learn to be patient. But not me.
    I may have grown up with them but that doesn't change my negative feeling towards waiting.
    "Can you hear what they are saying in there? What are they saying? Have the frost giants found a way inside of Asgard?!" I start to panic, letting my anxieties get to me.
"(Y/n)." She says pulling me aside and placing an assuring hand on either sides of my shoulders. "I'm sure all will be fine. You just give it a little bit longer and we will see what our circumstances are." She says soothingly.
    I nod my head and relax my shoulders, she's right; I'm sure there's nothing to fear.
    ...except the thought of the palace of even just Asgard being roamed by any foe.
    "(Y/n) dear you're doing it again," She points out as she nods towards me pacing again.
    "Oh yes. Sorry." I say as I stop and place myself firmly against the wall. "I'm fine. I'm fine."

    "There is no reason to be sorry. And we both know you are fine, everyone gets worried from time to time." She assures me.