Chapter Four-

I don't know how to express what I am feeling right now. Fear? Anger? Like nobody is listening to be yet I am the only one making sense? Aha yes that's it.
    I don't know how many times I have told them how stupid this idea is. We are going to die. Is simple. We will show up and the frost giants shall slaughter us like that. 
    But no, (y/n) doesn't know what she's talking about. She's just a girl why would she know? She's only trying to protect us! Ugh!
    "Loki, perhaps if we turn back now then we will not be in as much trouble—" I lean forward and say to him.
     Due to numerical problems, two people would need to share a horse. And that person is often me. Mainly because everyone forgets about me. Everyone except Loki.
    "I believe we have a fair chance at this. If we just go at it—"

     "Is this some kind of game to you two? We seriously could get killed!"

"(Y/n), I assure you I won't let anything bad happen to you. I won't let you die." He states calmly.
"Yes, But it's not just me I'm worried about..." I mumble under my breath.
We then come to a stop, Loki and Thor both walk forward as the rest of us climb down from the horses and walk towards an awaiting Heimdall. Standing at his ready.
"Leave this to me." Loki sad to Thor with a mischievous grin spreading across his face. "Good Heimdall--"

"You are not dressed warmly enough." Heimdall speaks, catching the rest of us off guard.
"Im sorry?" Loki asks, taken aback.

"Do you think that you can deceive me?"

"You must be mistaken--" Loki says with an embossed chuckle,"We were--"

"Enough!" Heimdall says, creating a silence and an awkward tension. Thor then steps forward as I look over to see Loki take a step back, and trying to hide his embarrassment.
"Heimdall may we pass?" Thor asks. The all seeing guardian shifts his gaze upon Thor before answering.
"Never has an enemy slipped my watch. Until this day." He says stiffly. "I wish to know how that happened."
I look over at Loki who looks back at me. His face gives me nothing to infer. I look back at Thor who is now speaking.
"And tell no one of where we have gone until we have returned. Understand?" He says more as a command than a statement.
With that he pushes forward into the bifrost, the others follow behind him.
"What happened?" Volstagg asks Loki,"your silver tongue turn to lead?"

"I hope you've thought this through." I whisper to Loki as I walk passed him. He doesn't respond, but instead follows closely after me.
I look around to see that the others have gathered at the front of the structure, standing at the ready.
Standing close behind them I take a deep breath. Were we really about to do this? Based off of Thors impulsive decisions? If that's the case then we are all dead men now. Dead men and women-- I mean.
Heimdall uses his sword to power the bifrost, causing lightning to surge through the place. The walls begin to spin and my stomach befins to churn.
Not from the spinning but from the nerves. Well I guess some of it could be from the spinning. You never know.
"Be warned." Heimdall starts from behind us. "I will honor my sworn oath to protect this realm as it's gate keeper. If your return threatens the safety of Asgard the bifrost will remain closed. And you'll be left to die in the cold waste of jotunheim."
With that said I know that the exact cause of my nervous stomach was in fact my current anxiety. Not the spinning walls.
"Can't you just leave the bridge open for us?" Volstagg asks.

"To leave the bridge open would unleash the full power of the bifrost and destroy Jotunheim with you upon it." He says warningly.

I swallow, trying to hide my fear.

"I have no plans to die today." Thor says with confidence in his voice. He doesn't even need to turn around for me to be able to tell he is smiling.
"None do." Is all Heimdall says before activating the portal and sending us all through it.
It was a tunnel of blinding lights which made it so I had to shut my eyes to keep myself from heaving anything I had eaten earlier.
In a few split seconds we retreated from the tunnel and flew down to the frozen planet at a great impact.
I don't know whether to call it luck or a bad break that I had just happened to land on top of Loki.
   "Oh my-- I'm sorry--" I say rolling off him quickly.