Terror

Yoongi

"Yoongi~!" a familiar deep voice called down the hallway.

I smile, "Yes~?"

Taehyung pokes my cheek, "Hi Doll."

"Hi Tae."

He pouts, his now red hair drooping down, "Why don't I get a nickname?"

A sigh escapes my lungs, "Babe, I've never been in a relationship where I actually like the person."

"Aww, I feel special!"

I ruffle his hair, "You are pabo."

He grabs my hand and dances around in the living room, "I can show you the world~!"

I laugh at his idiocy, but manage to come up with a very cheesy line, "You are my world."

I hear a ding on my phone, my stomach feeling the vibrate.

"You should check that."

"Nah, it's probably Jungkook."

Taehyung nods, burying his head into my neck, despite our height differences. I lean my head on his, sighing in content. He kisses my neck and releases from the hug.

"I gotta get to work, I'll see you later," he flashes a box smile and runs out the apartment.

I look around and decide that I should check my phone. I pull the small devise out of my pocket, smiling at my Kumamon case. On the screen, a notification from an unknown number rests. I tap it, reading each message the anonymous person has sent.

Unknown: I know who you are, and I want you to know that that's just the beginning of your death.

Unknown: You know who I am, but not anymore.

Unknown: Get away from Taehyung. Now. Or else it won't be good for you.

Unknown: I have tabs on you. You will leave Taehyung, he will be mine again.

My lungs go completely empty, the texts wiping me from my relaxed state. I turn my phone off and slide it back in my pocket. I'm probably overthinking it. It's probably some stupid teenagers with no life. Yeah, I'll go with that.

Yeontan comes running down the hallway, barking happily. I kneel down and pet him, smirking at the fluffy feeling warming up my hand.

Me and Yeontan go into the modern kitchen, looking through the pantries. I grab a simple banana, pouring some dog food for Yeontan to eat.

My phone rings, giving me a bit of anxiety. Correction: I overflowed with anxiety. But somehow, I worked up enough courage to look at who it was.

Sighing in relief, I see that it's only Jimin. I swipe on the Answer Call button.

"Hey Jimin, how's it going?"

"Ah, it's going fine Hyung."

"So....why'd you call?"

"Oh! Me and Jungkookie are going to a dinner and wanted to see if you and Tae wanted to go with."

I think for a second, tapping my chin, "Sure Jimin. What time? Tae has work until 3."

"Oh! Uh...How about 5?"

"Sure, let me tell Tae and we'll see you then."

"O-okay."

I hang up, the screen going black. I finish eating and head to the living room to watch some anime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the middle of my show, Taehyung walks in, breathing heavily and growling angrily, "Son of a..."

I smile and walk over to him, "What happened?"

"My ex saw my Instagram and stopped by my work. She's such an over reactor."

"What'd she say."

He shakes his head, "It was nothing. Just empty threats."

I snicker, "Jisoo?"

A nod, with a worried look.

"You look like they weren't empty."

"I hope they are empty. She's insane still."

I ruffle his hair, burying my fingers in his red locks. He laughs at my fascination with his hair, smiling widely. Out of nowhere, he hugs me tightly, kissing my cheek.

"Tae~." I whine, leaning into his chest.

"Yoongi~," he mocks, poking at my cheeks.

We release and make our way to his bedroom, for him to change out of his work clothes.

"Oh! Before I forget... Jimin and Jungkook invited us to a double date. It's at 5."

He slides his apron off and hangs it over the closet door, "Nice. He's probably glad we said yes."

"Especially because they don't know. He sounded so surprised, it was hard not to break out in laughter."

Tae nods, "I bet. I wonder what their reaction will be."

I shrug, "Probably happy. You know them."

"I'm surprised they didn't see the post on Instagram."

"Mhm."