Baffled

Jimin

Explanation: Jungkook is in little space at the time, so he has a very intense imagination. Little space is a mind space where an adult slips into a mindset where they act like a child. Commonly, their spouse is their caregiver. In this case, Jimin is Jungkook's caregiver, to which he refers to as Daddy.

Jungkook and I slide into the car, the Uber taking us to Taehyung's apartment.

"Daddy, how did you get Yoongi to even agree?" Jungkook asks for the millionth time since I called him.

I shake my head, "Kookie, I told you. I have no idea! It's so weird."

He grabs my hand, staring at me with his beautiful Bambi eyes, "What if he got possessed!? Jiminie, I don't want to go to a dinner with a ghost."

A snicker escapes my lips, "Oh Prince, you know that would never happen. Plus, I would never let you go around the ghosties."

Jungkook smiles, cuddling into my side. He sighs and plays with his outfit, which is a yellow shirt and some black skinny jeans. I had to pick it, since if he got to, he'd pick his Iron Man onesie. In a more simple way, he hates black in his head space. He pokes my cheek, "Daddy, I don' like my pant."

"I know honey, but you have to stay in this for our date. Sorry Bun'. When we get home, I promise you can wear your onesie and watch all the Anpanman you want."

"Thank you Daddy."

"Of course Baby."

He leans his brunette head on my shoulder, closing his eyes, and probably heading off to daydream land. His small hand grips my hoodie, the softness being an almost drug to him.

The driver clears her throat, "I just wanted to say that you guys are so cute."

Jungkook perks up at the compliment, his bunny teeth showing widely.

"What do you say Prince?"

"T'ank you Noona."

She smiles, "Of course Hun. I wish my husband treated me like that."

We pull up to Taehyung's apartment, seeing the familiar floral decor. The lady smiles as we thank her, pay, and head up to the house.

On the way up, Jungkook pulls at my sleeve, a habit he grew to do when he had a question or was nervous. I stop walking and look down at him, raising an eyebrow.

He still holds my sleeve, "Daddy, I have to go pee-pee."

I snicker, "Don't worry Bun. We're right here."

We get up to the door and on que, Tae opens it, holding a trash bag.

"Hey Tae."

"Oh, Hey Jimin," he looks down at Jungkook and grins softly, "and hello Kookie."

"Hi TaTa! I has to go number one."

Taehyung ruffles my little's hair, "You know where it is."

Jungkook rushes past us, toward the restroom. Before going in the restroom he yells out, "Hi Yoonie Hyung!"

Yoongi answers with a casual greeting, then an awkward chuckle.

"You should get that out." I motion to the trash bag.

"Oh! Yeah, sorry. Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back."

I walk in to see the usual living room, only instead of some drama on the television, a cartoon is playing, as if knowing that Jungkook would be little. Well, at least that's what I figured.