Comatose

Yoongi

Fact: If a human means something truly, it's nature for them to put their right hand over their heart.

As soon as I got into my house, I was attacked by a cloud of brown fluff, and a long stripe of slobber. I giggled lightly, smiling at Holly.

"Hey Chi~!"

I delicately pick up my dog, holding him like he were a precious vase. Making my way to my room, my shoes now off, and laziness easily taking over. In my arms, Holly barks, seeing my little room.

"No, Holly. I can't slip without Taehyung. It's a rule." I say, dazing away. I process my words, stopping in my tracks, "What did I just say!?"

Holly hops out of my arms, running into the room. I follow him around the room, the only thing overpowering my urge to slip being my stronger urge to sleep. The dog hops onto the small table in the corner.

"Chi, you know better! Off!" I pick him up, setting him on the floor.

A paper flies off the table, landing next to Holly. He sniffs the paper, yelping cheerfully at the white sheet. I pick it up, seeing familiar handwriting.

Dear Yoongi,

Hi Prince! I hope you felt better after today, I certainly did. I know that you're a little worried, you have every right to be. I want you to know that even though you don't remember me, nor do you want anything to do with me (based on your reaction at the hospital). I do love you, and want the best for you. If that means forgetting me, then so it be. I want you to be happy, that's the only way I can be happy.

I hope you live a good life without me.

With love,

Taehyung

I breath out, my heart clenching, and my lungs caving in. I hold my heart, thoughts running through my head.

How could he think I want nothing to do with him? It's all I want. I want him. I need him. He means too much to me, and for him to think I want him to leave me? How foolish.

My eyes divert over to my phone, then to the letter. On the wall next to my closet is a picture I drew for Tae. Tears begin to pour out of my eyes, the clear flume dripping down my cheeks.

"I-I love him."

I snatch my phone, calling Taehyung. I sit on the floor, drowning myself in my own tears.

I'm laughing, I'm crying, it feels like I'm dying.

"Yoongi?"

"Tae..."

"Honey, where are you?"

I melt, hearing his worried voice, "In my little room."

"Are you little?"

"No."

"What's wrong Prince?"

"Y-your letter...Why..?"

He sighs, audibly anxious, "What about it?"

"Why would you think I want nothing to do with you?"

He doesn't respond.

"Taehyung. Answer me."

He whimpers on the other line.

"I'm in love with you Taehyung. I will never leave you."

The only thing he can croak out of his throat are sobbs.