Return

Harry's POV:

I sat in a cafe reading the newspaper. The headlines were shocking. DEATH EATERS DESTROY BRIDGE, BUILDINGS, AND LIVES OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. The picture moved as I saw bars and rods of metal snap in half. And people fleeing for there lives. I pictured more in my head hearing evil laughter the one that stood out was a wicked feminine cackle of Bellatrix LeStrange. My thoughts were pushed away by a girl with curly black hair that stood up. She was exceptionally thin and had ruset skin. "You're Harry. Harry Potter." She said in a surprised tone. "Indeed miss." I think she was trying to flirt with me cause hey I am Harry Potter 'the boy who lived' and 'the chosen one'. She licked her lips slightly. "You know. I get off soon if you wanna do something." Didn't want to break her heart but I didn't want to do it either. "Sure."

She turned around and there was a bounce in her step. I apparated to a train station. I stood there. With Dumbledore. There were photographers taking pictures. Dumbledore put his hand on my shoulder and we apparated to a street that looked unfamiliar to me. We walked down the street to a house. We opened the door. "Lumos." I whispered. I pointed my wand which now had a light. The house was messy. Everything was either shattered, shriveled up, covered in dust, or broken and couldn't be fixed. 

I felt something drip on my forehead. Dumbledore took his wrinkly slender fingers and scooped it off. He put his tongue to it. "What is it sir?" He thought about it. "Dragons blood."

Dumbledore and I pointed towards a noise.

It came from a blue and white stripped chair. Dumbledore inched closer and closer. He moved his wand in a defense stance. Then a head popped out of the chair. I flinched and put my wand up. "Merlin's Beard no need to disfigure me Albus." Dumbledore chuckled. "Wasn't planning on it, Horace." Dumbledore paused and used his wand to point. "Though the place could use some cleaning." And with the flick of his wand Dumbledore cleaned the place up. Crystals were being put back. Cracks in the building were being mended. Papers were being thrown away or put away.

I was shocked as I saw a once life time disaster turn into a tidy place like the Weasleys. Something nudged under my foot as I lifted it I saw a crystal fly to a chandelier. Me and Dumbledore walked out side and he said something I didn't catch then I was apparated into some...Water? Wait, it was a little stream I looked to my left to find a house. The Weasleys. I ran up to the house. I saw Hedwig and my trunk and school things.

"Mom." Said a familiar voice. "Jenny dear what is it?" Said a motherly voice. "Is Harry here?" The voice was Ginny. "Harry? Who said Harry?" Said Ron my best mate. "Me nosy." Ginny replied. I heard a high pitched proper British accented girls voice next. "Is that an owl I heard?" Said Heromine. I accidentally tripped. "Harry!" Mrs. Weasly exclaimed.

Ginny ran around the corner and hugged me. So did Ron and Hermione. From what I know Ginny had a huge crush on me. But I had another person in mind Draco Malfoy. Aw yes I had a crush on the enemy. He is just so cute. Admittedly he crys a lot. But he has pressure put on him. He just needs to be understood.

I remember his white bleach blonde hair. His tall slender body. I remember when we were kids and I met him how cute he was with his hair gelled back and his charisma. He wanted to be friends but I had to decline.

He was on the front page of the newspaper as I made jokes for Hermione and Ron we burned that paper.

I want to tell Draco. I want him to feel loved. And not the pressure of his father and he who must not be named. And if his mortal enemy has to love him. He has me. Hermione already knows my secret. Ron does too but it is the only thing he hates me for.