Restarting

Harry's POV

I arrived at Hogwarts. I missed my chance to tell Draco. He thought I was someone else. I can read his thoughts I put a spell on his mind. There was one memory or thought I couldn't get too. I was unconscious. When a girl with white blonde hair. And a pale face. She was wearing purple and pink swirled glasses. "Repairo." My glasses fixed. I flipped off my invisibility cloak. "Luna." I said she smiled. "What are you doing here and how did you find me?" She moved her glasses. "Specks, Potter."

We got off the train. We ran into the great hall. After throwing on dress robes. "What happened to you?" Hermione exclaimed. "I'm fine." Dumbledore stepped to his stand.

"Welcome back students. I would
like to make an announcement. I would like to introduce are new charms teacher Mr. Horace Slughorn." The students applauded. I glanced at Malfoy. Who was staring back at me. We ended up staring at each other was he blushing? I shot him a smile. He blushed then look down.

Aw Draco...

Damn it Potter snap out of it. We returned to our dormitories. And I sat in the common room. I called for Hedwig and I pulled out some parchment paper and a quil. I'll write Draco and do the whole secret admirer thing.

Dear Draco,
                 Meet me in the boys bathroom at the stroke of 2 in the morning.
                       -Your secret admirer.

I rolled it up and handed it to Hedwig. I whispered Slytherin as quiet and said Draco. She chirped and flew off to the other tower. I sat in the window. There was nothing else to do. I started catching Z's before 2 in the morning.

A/N: sorry it's so short again I can't fill in details that and I forgot what they did sooo yeah and it's a fan fiction so I'm mixing this up as I go.