Chapter 4: Inheritance And More Truth

A/N= I'm sorry I haven't been update for awhile because of schoolwork, I'll try and update more in the future. Anyway, enjoy the story! Byee!

Warning: This is a boyxboy fanfic, don't like it, don't read it. Like it, read it and write what you think and I hope you enjoy reading it! Bye!

Disclaimer: I DON'T own harry potter.

" Parseltongue"

" Thought/ Flashback"

" Normal Speech"

---------------------------------

??? POV

Harry and Voldemort have been getting to know each other for the past two months. Harry was glad that he joined the dark side. He was happier than he has been ever since he came and lived in the manor with Tom even though he was having trouble gaining trust from the death eaters, and the death eaters were also having trouble gaining trust from him. The first few days he arrives at the manor because of Dumbledore's office, he doesn't trust anyone but Tom. But after one month, harry and the death eaters seem to get along very well. It so happens that only a few days left till his birthday and he was very excited to celebrate, this time with his true friends and Tom.The next morning...9 am

Pain...all harry felt was pain rushing through his body, and he couldn't move; it hurt so much, and he couldn't seem even to open his eyes.Tom...who has been awake because of harry crying sound tried to wake him up by calling his name over and over again. " -rry..-arry!...Harry! Wake up!" as he started to call harry louder.Harry's eyes are still shut because of the pain that is going on in his body right now. Noticing the sign that harry has comes to his early Inheritance, Voldemort stops shaking harry and waits for harry Inheritance to be completed. An hour later, the process was completed, Harry looked different. His dark black raven hair is gone and replaced with dirty blonde hair, just like the Malfoy. His glasses are also gone as the inheritance help make his eyes become more clearer that he doesn't need his glasses anymore.Voldemort asks Harry if he is feeling okay after his Inheritance. Harry told Voldemort that he was okay but just a little sore from the process. Just then, an owl flew through the window and dropped a letter from Gringott.

Dear Mr. MalfoyIt seems to you that you have reached your early Inheritance. Please come to Gringott immediately to receive your Inheritance paper.I am looking forward to seeing youRagnok

Malfoy? Why is my last name Malfoy? Harry asked himself, confused.Another hour later, Voldemort disguised as Vabruel Entborg, a teenager two years older than Harry, arrived with Harry at Gringott." Ah, Mr.Malfoy, I'm Ragnok, your account manager. I have been waiting; please follow me," Said Ragnok. Harry was still confused as to why the goblin called him Mr. Malfoy instead of Potter. Harry just shrugged it off and followed the goblin.When they came to a stop, the goblin turned around and faced Harry. " Mr. Malfoy, please drop three drops of blood into this paper," Said Ragnok. Harry did as he was told and drops his blood onto the paper, and then words appeared on the paper.

Ilegal adoption:Adopt Mother: Lily nee EvansAdopt Father: James Fleamont PotterAdopt name: Harry James PotterBirth Date: July 31, 1983

Birth Parents:Mother: Narcissa Druella MalfoyFather: Lucius Abraxas MalfoyReal name: Hadrian Narcissa MalfoyBrother: Draconius Lucius MalfoyBirth Date: July 31, 1983Status: Vampire Sub( Rare)Mate: Tom Marvolo Riddle AKA Lord Voldemort

Confirmed Inheritance Lordships:The noble and most ancient house of PotterThe noble and most ancient house of MalfoyThe noble and most ancient house of PeverellThe noble and most ancient house of Slytherin ( from a mate)Confirmed Inheritance Family Vaults:Potter Vaults( by illegal adoption)Malfoy VaultsSlytherin Vaults( By mate)Peverell Vaults

Magic:Paselmouth ( 95% block)- Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore( 1983)Wandless magic( 100% block-*broken* )-Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore(1983)Magic core( 50% block) -Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore(1983)Dark magic( 100% block*broken*)-Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore(1983)

More informationillegal marriage between Harry James Potter and Ginevra Molly Weasley-Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore(1983)

Compulsions:To Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore(1983)For Light magic- Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore(1983)Against Dark magic-Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore(1983)To Molly Weasley- Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore(1983)To Ronald Bilius Weasley- Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore(1983)To Hermione Granger- (1994)

Harry blinked and read over and over again and couldn't believe it! All this time, Dumbledore was behind all of this! Harry was mad with fury. All he wants to do is torture the older man brutally, but he won't do that in the situation he is in right now. He's going to deal with it later, but Tom and Harry walk around from one shop to another for now. After an hour of window-shopping, they settle down for lunch.

A/N: So? what do you think of this chapter?And again, I'm sorry for not updating for a while; busy with schoolwork as always; I promised I would free my time on schoolwork updates! BYEE! See you in the next chapter!BYE~Tiff