Chapter 10: Becca Lily Potter

A/N: Hello lovelies! How are you? hope you're doing fine haha. Anyways, I'm sorry for not being active lately but here's another chapter for y'all! Hope you enjoy your reading! :3

P.S if y'all got any suggestions you want me to add or include in my next chapters , you are welcome to! <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Chapter:

Knock knock

The door to the headmaster open.

" Professor? you called?"

"Ah! yes, I've been expecting you...... Becca Lily Potter..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what am I here for Professor?"

"Ahh, my girl, you see, I need you to pretend that you're on Hadrian side, pretend to be his friend and gain his trust and then bring him to me"

"What are we gonna do when he's here, Professor?", Becca asked curiously.

" We'll discuss about it when you successfully gain his trust and bring him here, make sure that he does not suspect anything"

" Yes Professor, I understand, Is that all?"

" Yes, that is all and remember, do not get caught"

Becca nodded, " Yes professor"

Becca turned to leave, the last thought that comes to her head was, " Soon, Hadrian, soon, we meet and until then, I'll successfully gain your trust and..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Malfoy Manor......

After a long day of shopping, they went back to the Manor, it is already 11 am, and Hadrian is pretty much exhausted from all the hour of shopping so he went back to his room and took a nap before having lunch and then starts his lesson for today. -

TimeskipTimeskipTimeskip

Hadrian slowly flutter his eyes open a bit and then close them again, he is too comfortable with the warm the pillow he currently laying his head on or so he thought, until when he heard a chuckled coming from the pillow and he suddenly sit straight up, thinking there was a intruder in his bed, HIS BED.

" Now, now sweety, lay back down so that I can snuggle you longer"

By the sound of the intruder voice, the voice he know very well he snapped his head back and giggles,

" Tom! you scared me there, don't do that without me noticing"

" Oh but why not sweetheart, you look so cute and adorable when you sleep, I didn't want to wake you up"

Hadrian giggled, " Tom, no matter how much I want to snuggles all day in bed with you, we still needs to go for lunch and I have lessons in the afternoon remember?"

" Oh yes yes, ofc how could I forget"

"mhm, now will you please let me go, I need to get ready for breakfast"

Somehow, Hadrian felt something terrible is going to happen but he shrugged it off and continue his day. He decided to put aside that first since he had lesson he have to attend and didn't want to be disturb by the feelings he had about what's going to happen sooner or later.

I'm sorry if I have been gone for awhile, it's harder to comes up with ideas since I already started my personal project at school and I'm not really that active in Wattpad until I finished my personal project. I hope you guys understand and I apologize for not updating for awhile and I haven't give up on this story yet, I just have a lot of school work to do. But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I know it's short but it'll be longer. Well till next time!