Chapter 12: The Threats

Hadrian was in the library reading a book when He started to get that weird feeling again.
He has been feeling this ever since the start of summer break. He didn't really worry about it that much at first but right now, he is certain that a new threat is coming and he knows that Dumbledore is behind it, that old coot is always planning something.

He needs to tell Tom about it immediately. It is only one week left before school starts and the beginning of his sixth year. This also means that he has to stay alert and guarded because he won't be getting any peace and quiet this year knowing that Dumbledore is up to something.

"Tempus!"

*9:30 am*

Hadrian got up from his comfortable sitting position, putting the book that he was reading back on the shelf and walked out the door, and headed to Tom's office. He assumed that Tom was sitting in his office, doing his annoying paperwork. It is the weekend so Tom doesn't have that much paperwork to do but he still hates it. Doing paperwork is boring according to Tom, it was not the thing that Tom would really enjoy doing. He would rather just spend his time in the library reading books, a bit of a bookworm but that's what makes him—just Tom, not Voldemort.

Hadrian knocks on the door to Tom's office. A quick 'come in' was said from the other side of the room. Hadrian slowly opens the door and sees Tom still busy with his paperwork. Hadrian smirk, " Busy much?"

Tom sighs in frustration, "Why does paperwork have to exist?"

"Well who knows, the dark lord has that much paperwork to do, even during the weekend"

"I don't even know, blame it on the paperwork, who would've known that being a dark lord have things to do with all these paperwork"

" I mean, you did become the big bad dark lord for a reason, right? So paperwork would be expected of being involved as well, Tom"

" Yeah but this paperwork isn't what I plan when I decided to become the Dark Lord, Hadrian"

" Yeah, Yeah, anyways Tom?"

" Yes, love?"

" I need to talk-discuss with you about something"

" Could it wait till I'm finished with the paperwork?"Tom said, not averting his eyes from all the paperwork that is laid all over his desk.

"No Tom, it's important."Hadrian hurried.

Tom's head snapped up and faced Hadrian. By the way, Hadrian spoke, it got to be something really important. The paperwork can wait.

" So what is so important that I have to wait to finish my paperwork, Hadrian?"

"Tom, ever since the start of summer break, I have this odd feeling, I don't know what it is but I feel like it's trying to tell us something alas warn us about something, like a threat Tom"

"Hadrian, this is serious! Why didn't you tell me about it when you first felt something that is off?"

"It's not my fault! It was just a slight feeling at first. So I didn't think much about it but as days go on, it gets worse that why I want to inform you about this matter"

Tom sighs, "I'm sorry Hadrian, I didn't mean to overreact about this. But what do you think it means? What is it trying to warn us about?"

"It's fine Tom, it's kinda half my fault that I didn't tell you sooner and have to wait. But it's not what Tom, it's who is it trying to warn us about. And I have a feeling-no more like I know this is Dumbledore doing, he is planning something Tom, I know it but I just don't know what he is planning."