Chapter 8: The lesson

A/N: Hello, lovelies! I'm back! sorry if I've been away for quite a while and didn't get much time to write or update this story but I'm not ending this story. I'm still working on ideas for this story, and believe me, it took me quite a while to come up with a title of each chapter, I have one of my friends to help out in some of the chapters since she is also a big harry potter fan just like me. Enough of the talking blah blah, I hope you lovelies enjoy this chapter and stay tuned for the next one! Oh and one more thing, I've seen comments about how the year pass by fast and I'm sorry about that, I'll edit it sooner or later, anyway enjoy the chapter!

P.s I know the song above doesn't really fit in this chapter but I just put it up since it's my favorite which sorta fits the to marry theme hehehehhehe!

Previous chapter:

".....The one and only...HARRY POTTER!...

Hadrian POV

I almost laughed at the shock faces of the death eater but I kept my composure. I can feel Tom smirk through our bond. Since I'm his Horcrux and apart of his soul abide in me, I was able to communicate with him telepathically. I was bought back to reality by Tom calling my name through our bond, I must've zoned out listening to the boring meeting. I can feel the concern of Tom through our bond despite he doesn't show it in front of his followers. It seems to me that he was wandering by I didn't answer him when he called my name several times.

" Hadrian, are you alright? You didn't answer me when I called you several times." Just as I thought.

"Oh, Yeah I'm fine, sorry just lost in thought, what were you talking about again?"

"We were just talking about your lessons tutor Hadrian, the people I'm going to call out
are going to be your tutors during your stay here before school starts again"

" Okay," I said as I feel Tom pull himself out of my mind and turn back to face his death eaters.

Lucius, Bellatrix, and Greyback stay, everyone else out!" Tom shouted and every death eaters except the ones Tom called to stay and the rest all apparated. When all the death eaters were gone except for Father, Bellatrix, and Greyback, Tom beckons them to come forward.

"My lord..." they say as they kneel down before the Dark Lord.

"You must be wondering why I asked you to stay. Well, no question because I called you here so that you would get to know more about Hadrian since you guys are going to be his tutors for his stay in this manner before school starts, and he will be known as 'The Prince' to you, lay a figure on him, I'll send a crucio to you as fast as lightning. Even you Lucius, although Hadrian is your son and all if you hurt him in any way, you will get it, am I clear?" Tom barked.

" Hadrian is my son, I won't never hurt him despite what those filthy muggles did to him, my lord".

Tom nodded, " Good, now-," He revert back his attention to Bellatrix, " -That goes to you too Bellatrix, if you insult him, it will also mean you insult me too."

" But I thought he was a filthy half-blood my lord! How did he suddenly become Lucius son?", Bellatrix scrowled.

"CRUICO!" The red light beam directly at Bellatrix as she squirm from the pain. " What did I warn you Bella? Insult him also mean that you insult me."

"I-I'm sorry m-my l-l-lord! This won't happen again p-please have m-mercy!", the light beam retreat back.

" Make this your final warning, Bella", Voldemort threatens.

"Y-yes master!"

Hadrian hissed. Only he, are allowed to call Tom that word.

"Master.." I smirked, Tom's eye darkens with lust ( I know he's 15 but I can't help it!) with the word, " What will I be learning and what subject do they assign to teach me?"

" Ah, about that..,"  Tom faces the death eaters, " Lucius, you will be teaching Hadrian Ancient Rune, you are good at it when you are in school and also Pureblood etiquette, Bellatrix, you are going to teach Hadrian about Unforgivable and casting them, And last but not least, Greyback, you are going to teach Hadrian hand to hand combat without wand or magic, it could be useful in battle or to prevent kidnapping from the Order Of The Flying Chicken. I know they are planning to kidnapped Hadrian when they know that he is here so that why I plan for him to learn hand to hand combat. And as for me, I'll be teaching him more about apparating and disapparating, did I make myself clear? ," Tom said, a hint of a threatening voice that makes the death eaters flinch.

??? POV

TimeskipTimeskipTImeskip

After what it seems like forever, Hadrian finally finish his lesson. To be honest, the lesson wasn't that bad, Hadrian at first thought that he wouldn't get along with Bellatrix since she has been trained to hate him from the start but after today, he actually likes her company. She take Tom warning seriously, that's for sure.

True Bellatrix is obsessed with the Dark Lord but at least she knows her place that she shouldn't disobey her lord order.

She may seem crazy but that's what makes her interesting and somewhat funny? doesn't seem to be the right word but that's what Hadrian thinks.

And Greyback..well...he was a strict teacher but Hadrian don't really mind it plus it makes him focus more and learn fast, he likes it, it makes him more concentrated on learning.

Hadrian walked to his bedroom that he shared with Tom and quickly jump onto the bed, face laying on the mattress. it's has been a tiring day but it was really worth it, Hadrian gets to learn more things then he did at school and it has been fun being with his real family.His father was indeed strict when it's comes to teaching his son proper pureblood ways, he learns for the best since he was raised by muggle and didn't learn any pureblood etiquette, he was glad that his father taught him about it since his father himself was raised to act like a pureblood so it was really important for him to as well act like a pureblood and as a Malfoy himself.

Hadrian checked the time, it's was 4 pm and dinner will starts at 6 pm, Hadrian decided that he would take a nap for 1 hour. Since he was so tired from his lessons.

so that the 1 hr rest, he would woke up from his nap, and have time to get ready for dinner.

His eyes are heavy and slowly fluttered close, I'm glad I joined the dark side, everything's so perfect and better here, that was the last thought before Hadrian went into a deep sleep.

A/N Hello, my beloved lovelies! I hope you enjoy this chapter, I will try and update more chapters, stay tuned and there might be some plot I might or might not miss out but if I have, please do point it out, I'll try and fix and edit it. That's all! and I'll see you lovelies in the next chapter! byeeee!