Chapter 6: Talk about the pasts

OMGG! I know I'm soo late in updating this story and I'm sorry for taking it too long to update, busy with the upcoming quizzes and exam got me really stress out but Don't worry, I'm back and I'll try to update more on the story!
—————————————————————

6 pm

Thud! The sound was heard as they arrived at Malfoy Manor. Tom and the three Malfoy were fine, not until they heard a groan coming from the other Malfoy, Hadrian.

Hadrian POV

Ughhh!, I groaned as I stand up from the floor. " Sorry, I don't do well with that but I'll get used to it", I explained and they just nodded with understanding. I waved my hand and a black cloak  wrapped around me and covered my face so that no one will see, Tom and the rest looked at me.

" Why are you hiding your face, Hadrian?", Father asked.

"Oh, about that, I don't want the death eaters to know about me yet so it would be better if I hide my face so that no one knows that it me," I said and they continue to walk until we stop and enter the library.

We all sat down on the couch, "So would you mind telling us what happened while you were living with the filthy muggle-born of a family?", Tom hissed.

"Woah! Patience, patience Tom, he'll tell us after you finish calming down", Father says.

After Tom has calmed down, I clear my throat and begin, "First of all, I want to tell you, Mother, Father, and Dray that I forgive you all for what you did in the past before I discovered that I am a Malfoy.

The Malfoys stilled, "What do you mean Hadrian?, Father asked cautiously.

What I mean is that I was once going by the name Harry Potter before discovering my new identity." Father, Mother, and Dray's eyes widened, and they apologized for doing what they did but I forgive them because they didn't know that it was me back then.

"Anyways, all of you have heard about all of the famous Harry Potter being praised by his 'family' and how they treated him like a gem and all that stuff, well you are completely wrong. Let me tell you, ever since my parents died, I've been living with the Dursleys until I got my acceptance letter to Hogwarts. My life wasn't easy since I'm about 2-3 barely a toddler, my aunt and uncle make me clean around the house, cook them their breakfast, lunch, and dinner, do their laundry while they rest and do nothing but watch TV all day. As you can say, I was treated horribly, I was forced to do chores from morning till the middle of the night, I couldn't even get enough sleep since I have to wake up very early to cook breakfast for the Dursleys and if I make a mistake or didn't do what I was told to do, they would verbally abuse me, hit me wherever they can until they're satisfied with the results and then I was thrown back inside the cupboard under the stairs which is where I sleep all my life...."

I took a deep breath and continue

"The abuse continues until I got my letters, I'm glad to say that I'm happy to get away from them and hope that I wouldn't have to come back to hell again but that didn't go well when I was told that I have to go back to the Dursley's for the summer even though I begged Professor Dumbledoor not to take me back and tell him about the abused but he didn't believe me and said that they wouldn't do that and told me to stop lying. I have no choice but to go back and the abused got worse, I was getting bullied and getting punched by Dudley and his little friend who finds it a great idea to bullied me whenever they got a chance to. It starts getting, even more worse, during my second-third year summer break, Vernon decided that it would be a great idea to break me even more. So that night, he came home late because he was out having a party with his colleagues and was drunk when he got home. I was just sitting in my room during studying more about the dark art when he walked and starts beating the living hell out of me. He calls me names like " Freak", " worthless", "Useless" and more horrible names. After what seemed like forever, I thought he was done with what he was doing and went back downstairs but I was so wrong. That moment, h-he starts to take off his clothes and pants...after that I was forced to get on the floor, struggling to get rid of his grips but he was too strong and he puts too much power on his grips that I can't even move when I tried to. I-I screamed when h-he thrust into me but since Petunia and her son are heavy sleepers, they didn't hear a thing. It's hard so bad that I start to lose consciousness and my vision starting to get blurry as I blanked out.....
—————————————————————
Sorry if it's not that great, I'm still working and processing on my grammar by using the app Grammarly, I would like to thank @nokal_melody for recommending me this app, it's helps me a lot. I know this chapter is kinda short because it's basically about Harry talking about his life living with the Dursleys but I still hope you guys enjoy it tho and I'll update more soon, Byeee!